Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Reply: #1
Bug Reputation
Here's a warning:

Don't rep the same user more than once, for any reason, negatively or positively.

If you are seen to be abusing this system, you may be temporarily banned from the MSPARP forums.

This system may or may not be being fixed as to allow you to only rep a user once, but pending that, just don't rep more than once.

Pop pop, brrrrrap!
I'm Y.V. I have one non-Homestuck OC. Message me if you need something or want to RP for whatever reason I guess, and remember to report posts that violate rules!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Reputation
I hope it gets fixed, because frankly people reputating the same person, over and over and over again, could only promote a spam of negative reputation and permanently soil someone's, well, reputation. People usually don't even bother looking at who commented or rep'd someone and why, so all they might see is a large red number and might even have mods simply choose to ban them (if even possible anyway). Or, it could be abused by those who make a dummy account to boost their "first" account into having a superb reputation. Hope it gets fixed into having only one reputation vote per person.

MS: Ciao~ My name is Antonio Mars Copernicus. You can can just call me "Tony" though, for short. How's your day been coming along?
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-03-2015, 05:30 AM
Reply: #3
If you see anyone abusing the reputation system in this way, please report them or send me a private message and I will sort it out.

Pop pop, brrrrrap!
I'm Y.V. I have one non-Homestuck OC. Message me if you need something or want to RP for whatever reason I guess, and remember to report posts that violate rules!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Away 12-03-2015, 11:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 12-03-2015 11:40 AM by disconsolateSage.)(Edited by disconsolateSage.)
Reply: #4
A certain friend of mine has gotten multiple negative ratings from the same person. Its kind of sad.

EDIT: Just checked, and it seems they have been deleted. I should have taken screenshots. Oh well...
Offline 12-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Reply: #5
Last time the reputation system was abused I disabled multiple ratings while keeping the option to give limited reputation for posts.

Since clearly this hasn't fixed the issue it doesn't make sense to tell people not to do it but keep the option, so I've disabled post rating altogether for the time being.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)