Freshness Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 4.5 Average
Downward Momentum {Finished}
Offline 10-11-2015, 06:48 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-12-2016 06:35 AM by KatsumiM.)(Edited by KatsumiM.)
Reply: #1
Downward Momentum {Finished}
(Author's note: I'm very excited to start this adventure. However, I should make it clear that this adventure will have dark themes that some might find triggering. I will try to keep it from getting too graphic, but I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this before it started.)

Hello, if my omniscience doesn't deceive me I do believe you are a reader. How interesting. Actually its not that interesting. What is interesting is the fact that multiple readers are reading this text as if I am talking directly to them. Well its not that interesting to you however I do find it incredibly interesting.

I can tell that the majority of you are starting to get a little weary of my opening paragraph and myself in general. Interesting, however, the author would prefer it if you didn't grow weary. He would prefer for you to be highly engaged in this adventure, which is why he decided to throw a first and only guardian present in this adventure at you in the first update. The fact of whether or not this adventure will have engaging readers, or even be remotely popular, remains to be known by me along with all future iteration of the reader(s) and author.

He doesn't actually believe that you would be engaged by me, however, he hopes that you will be mildly curious about me enough to stick around until the adventure picks up a bit.

And with that uninteresting and embarrassing excuse for a fourth wall break I suppose it would be appropriate for me to allow you to attempt to assign me a name. The name will inevitably be false however it will be interesting to watch the author reload the page until someone provides a name just so that he can contradict you.

As an omniscient entity I already know what you will say, but it is most certainly interesting to watch.

[Image: 05943.gif]
Hey. Did you kill that cute turtle?
NO
But I can see your past trail.
You're standing there holding a gun, and pointing it at the turtle.
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-11-2015, 07:04 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-11-2015 07:04 AM by disconnectionSolved.)(Edited by disconnectionSolved.)
Reply: #2
RE: Downward Momentum
VOMIT INDUCING ICE CREAM MAN

[Image: tumblr_maqcknSqqp1qe1k6d.gif]
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ...
ɢʜᴏsᴛʏTʀɪᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ
Quote this message in a reply
Away 10-11-2015, 07:07 AM
Reply: #3
He shall become a nice Super Human.

I can RP as Dave*, Karkat, Sober Roxy. (* This indicates that i am practicing with.).
Offline 10-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Reply: #4
Oh look at that. The names are false. How unexpected. My name is of no importance since I will only be making small, yet essential appearances, throughout this adventure. None of the characters will know my name, even the author is ignorant of it.

You may choose to be player 1. The option to be other players will present itself later. Player 1 is the first "real" character you will see and is implied to be the main character, though, whether she is or isn't the main character is meant for me and the author to know.

However, before we choose player one we must begin Act 1. Although it is implied by my wording in the next sentence you can choose an Act that comes after Act 1, it is simply not an option.

Which Act shall we begin?

NO
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Offline 10-11-2015, 07:15 AM
Reply: #5
Act 1.

Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ...
ɢʜᴏsᴛʏTʀɪᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ
Offline 10-11-2015, 07:24 AM
Reply: #6
Act 1

The curtain opens to reveal a girl standing near the window of her bedroom. She is currently thinking about unimportant things as most people do during times of relaxation. Though her life up until this point has been peaceful, she will soon embark on a journey that will inevitably lead to her own destruction while also ensuring it.

You are now this girl. What is your name?

NO
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Away 10-11-2015, 07:26 AM
Reply: #7
> Inukia Chun

> If that didn't work, you have no taste of unique ness, instead you'll will be named Bland of blandness.

I can RP as Dave*, Karkat, Sober Roxy. (* This indicates that i am practicing with.).
Offline 10-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Reply: #8
IRRELEVANT FUCKWAD

Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ...
ɢʜᴏsᴛʏTʀɪᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ
Offline 10-11-2015, 07:44 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-11-2015 07:54 AM by KatsumiM.)(Edited by KatsumiM.)
Reply: #9
==> Inukia Chun

Of course that's not your name! Though you think its very pretty!! :3

==> IRRELEVANT FUCKWAD

Hey you're very relevant! >:(

> If that didn't work, you have no taste of unique ness, instead you'll will be named Bland of blandness.

Just so you know you are the spice of life! You are the most unique person on the planet!!!! >o<

Your name is Zion Concelo. You are 17 years old and my GOD YOU LOVE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

If you had to say what your hobby was you'd say that it's your diary. You CONSTANTLY update it after every single small event that happens in your life. It's A LOT OF FUN :DDDD

Your weapon of choice happens to be a SPEAR. Though you don't own a real one. Just a crappy replica. BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL LIKE COME ON HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE IT?? :D

Your chumhandle is chantingApathy and you are planning on playing a strange game today with your closest friends.

What will you do?

==> Talk to a friend! :D
==> Look around your room! :D
==> Update your diary! :DD
==> [CUSTOM]!!!!! :OOOO

NO
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Away 10-11-2015, 07:46 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-11-2015 07:46 AM by saiyajinGod [SG].)(Edited by saiyajinGod [SG].)
Reply: #10
> Zions: Look around your sweet gemsona collection of your room.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)