Freshness Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
a manual ab0ut aradia megid0, 0r, a guide t0 a f0rmer gh0st fr0g r0b0ts life tr0ubles
Offline 10-05-2015, 12:21 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-07-2016 05:08 AM by spikedElectrozone.)(Edited by spikedElectrozone.)
Reply: #1
Information a manual ab0ut aradia megid0, 0r, a guide t0 a f0rmer gh0st fr0g r0b0ts life tr0ubles
So. You want to learn about Aradia?

Unfortunately, it is a challenge. She is often left out of everything, shoved into the background, and forgotten. But you, my dear reader, can change that.

You can learn a valuable skill.

[Image: image.jpg]

How to roleplay Aradia Megido.

And to do that, you might need a little refresher on her quirks. Yes. All of them. Dead and alive.

Now that the quirks are over, it's time for the next topic!

Aradia's many Personalities! Now, since she does have different forms so I've put each description in their own log.

0u0
0_0
0-0
Ò_Ó
:D
I would also recommend reading some Aries Zodiac posts if you want to get a better grasp on her character, as she (obviously) shares many similarities with the sign. Another side note is that Aradia has never said a single curse word ever in the entire time of her existence, so keep that in mind. She also has 'lowblood vocabulary', which means she refers to things with long names. Here is a post with some words for you to research on!

But now, my friends... You have finished learning about her many personalities and forms. It is time to educate yourself on her Fanon Misconceptions, The Voices of the Dead, Relationships, and her Powers!

-
-
-
Alright, read through all of that? Good! Now, you surely know Aradia Megido from the inside out! Go and roleplay her to your blood pusher's content! :D

I do have some Recommendations and Warnings for you when you roleplay her before you go! Especially if you make an ask blog or such on Tumblr.
-

And that is it! All the information I have on Aradia Megido, put in a RP Guide that took me three weeks to complete! Enjoy!!! :D

[Image: tumblr_m54xm6tRkW1rtcfaqo1_400.gif]
(source)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-05-2015, 08:08 PM (This reply was last modified: 10-05-2015 08:09 PM by disconnectionSolved.)(Edited by disconnectionSolved.)
Reply: #2
RE: a manual ab0ut aradia megid0, 0r, a guide t0 a f0rmer gh0st fr0g r0b0ts life tr0ubles
I honestly can't thank you enough for this. Aradia is one of my favorite trolls and it's a shame to see her so rarely.
Anyway, this was an amazing guide to read. Extremely detailed, and of course very interesting!

11/10 would read again.

[Image: tumblr_maqcknSqqp1qe1k6d.gif]
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ...
ɢʜᴏsᴛʏTʀɪᴄᴋsᴛᴇʀ
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Reply: #3
RE: a manual ab0ut aradia megid0, 0r, a guide t0 a f0rmer gh0st fr0g r0b0ts life tr0ubles
I don't and probably never will get around to role playing Aradia, but she's definitely one of my favorite characters, and I thought this guide was well written and very interesting!
Even if you don't plan on roleplaying Aradia, I'd definitely recommend giving this a read!
Thanks a bunch for taking the time to write this!

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 10-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Reply: #4

[Image: 05943.gif]
Hey. Did you kill that cute turtle?
NO
But I can see your past trail.
You're standing there holding a gun, and pointing it at the turtle.
OK. THEN YES.
I KILLED THE TURTLE.

Booooooo
Away 10-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Reply: #5
Bump for importance! This is a very helpful guide to aiming to roleplay Aradia in all of her aspects! UwU

[Image: image.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 12-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Reply: #6
I feel this Guide requires a quick *bump* because I have added more about Aradia's development as a Maid in her various forms. Hopefully this new information helps! 0u0

I can roleplay any megid0, aNY nitram, dave, GaMzEe, Dolorosa, and many others!

Check out my Aradia RP Guide!
Offline 01-22-2016, 03:18 PM
Reply: #7
Bump, because Aradia! :D
Offline 01-23-2016, 05:14 AM
Reply: #8
Can I just say.
Thank you for adding the part about Aradiabot.
People need to learn she is not just an emotionless robot that says '0k' every line.
I love good guides to like this.

[Image: qu35bey.gif]
Thank you Void!
[Image: kcshx.png]
Thank you OneBigParadox!
Offline 02-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Reply: #9
Aw, you're welcome! People need to recognize Aradia's different personalities and stop leaning on fanon so much.

Oh and I edited the guide again. I had forgotten to add Diamond Droog in her relationship page!

I can roleplay any megid0, aNY nitram, dave, GaMzEe, Dolorosa, and many others!

Check out my Aradia RP Guide!
Offline 02-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Reply: #10
RE: a manual ab0ut aradia , 0r, a guide t0 a f0rmer gh0st fr0g r0b0ts life tr0uble
Aradia is one of the few trolls I rp as, and has been one of my favorite trolls snice they first introduced her. Seeing this really helps, both rp-wise and knowledge-wise! Thanks!

I Am Power's Origin.

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)