Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dave Tips and Advice?
Offline 09-21-2015, 07:03 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-21-2015 07:03 AM by ShadowyAngel.)(Edited by ShadowyAngel.)
Reply: #1
Dave Tips and Advice?
Oh hello there!
I am looking for tips and advice to roleplay as the and only Dave Strider! Though i haven't tried Rping as him but i would i would like to knows things like his personality and such

Hello all! I'm Shabab or whatever nickname you give me. I'm currently a freshmen in highschool and I enjoy Role Playing homestuck character (Which is the reason im on this site on the first place).

I Hope we can become friends and have a good time.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-21-2015, 07:16 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Dave Tips and Advice?
(09-21-2015 07:03 AM)ShadowyAngel Wrote:  Oh hello there!
I am looking for tips and advice to roleplay as the and only Dave Strider! Though i haven't tried Rping as him but i would i would like to knows things like his personality and such

I suggest strifekind's guide.

[Image: giphy.gif]
My fanadventure is here if you want to check it out.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-21-2015, 07:30 AM
Reply: #3
Thanks this really helps!

Hello all! I'm Shabab or whatever nickname you give me. I'm currently a freshmen in highschool and I enjoy Role Playing homestuck character (Which is the reason im on this site on the first place).

I Hope we can become friends and have a good time.
Offline 09-21-2015, 07:39 AM
Reply: #4
(09-21-2015 07:30 AM)ShadowyAngel Wrote:  Thanks this really helps!

No problem. If anything, you should be thanking strifekind for making it, though.

[Image: giphy.gif]
My fanadventure is here if you want to check it out.
Offline 02-14-2019, 11:45 PM
Reply: #5
If you need advice regarding Dave Strider then i think you need to talk game professional who is playing this game from very long time. I have a friend who play this game from very long time but he got job in british essay writing service, so he went to Britain for job. Otherwise i will ask him.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)