Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Most hurtful thing you've been told in an RP session?
Offline 09-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Reply: #21
RE: Most hurtful thing you've been told in an RP session?
I was RP'ing as John, with Crabdad. After some RPing, it was obvious that he shipped Johnkat. Unfortunately, I don't. After some more RPing, he told me that my John was out of character, just because I didn't support his ship!

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-11-2015, 03:42 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-11-2015 03:47 AM by godlySun.)(Edited by godlySun.)
Reply: #22
I've been told that my mom's a virgin.

(09-11-2015 03:42 AM)godlySun Wrote:  I've been told that my mom's a virgin.

Werf?
Offline 09-11-2015, 08:02 AM
Reply: #23

[Image: fbzUm1t.jpg]

Sure you want me?
Offline 09-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Reply: #24
The human race concerns me.

♥ Sylph of Heart ♥
☆ INFP | Leo | Prospit ☆
Find me on: Tumblr | Twitter
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 09-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Reply: #25
Tbh, I have a rather shitty memory when it comes to these things, but I honestly am afraid to do 1v1 connection merely because some of the rude people I come across. It's so pressing, with so much anxiety, and I just????? I feel that I'll be looked down upon, but that's only if I can get up the nerve to start a conversation before getting anxious.

Aside from that, I've had some person talk about "how shitty" my Jake roleplaying was behind my back to one of my friends. Actually, fuck, it wasn't even entirely my Jake characterization, it was that my writing was shit. That's it. My writing was horrible, and it hurt so badly because--you know what I'd been working on for a good several years? writing.

Not only that, but they said that my Jake lacked depth. I mean, okay, if anyone knows me, they know I put a lot of effort into my characterization. I will make my character downright suffer if it will create good character development and things of the like. Some of what they have said might have even been a tad bit true with how long ago it had happened, but it still hurt a whole shit load.

:L

[Image: tumblr_static_7r8v07dgxbgo0owgos8ogkw8g.png]
My Tumblr
Muses: Hal, Jake, Dirk, Roxy.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 09-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Reply: #26
(09-11-2015 03:42 AM)godlySun Wrote:  I've been told that my mom's a virgin.

i'd take that as a compliment they basically called u jesus christ AngelAngelAngel immaculate conception fam AngelAngelAngel

[Image: v0sQgrx.gif]
~ath do we part
Offline 09-11-2015, 04:13 PM (This reply was last modified: 09-11-2015 04:14 PM by Glub.)(Edited by Glub.)
Reply: #27
I don't really know what the worst thing anyone has ever said to me before was, but there are a few high contenders.

I once had a cherubplay prompt up- I recall it being something about history, like in a medieval setting? Could be wrong (I deleted the prompt, so I don't really remember). Basicaly, someone connected to me and proceeded to point out every single mistake I had made, every little historical inaccuracy, every single punctuation error. It was horrible, and I remember being in a slump for days.

Another one would be when I tried out Karkat for the first time in forever. I don't remember the specifics, but some Tavros ran into me and just whaled on me for my interpretation until I couldn't take it anymore and disconnected.

A lot of bad things happen when I play as Karkat, apparently, because I was accused of copying my Karkat introduction in this one partystuck chat. I had spent roughly sixteen to twenty minutes typing up an introduction with the best words I could think of, and it was probably the most in character thing I had ever written. Someone said that it was taken from the internet or something akin to that, and the entire group just jumped on me like a pack of bloodthirsty hounds. They ripped me to shreds, and as much as I tried to convince them otherwise, it seemed as if they were deaf to my pleas for them to listen to me. Eventually, I couldn't take it and I just kinda,, left. Needless to say, it was pretty horrible.

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
Offline 09-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Reply: #28
haven't really run into anybody too mean, thank goodness. but i hear plenty of horror stories from other peoples experiences.

worst thing to happen to me was getting some very prompt "No"s and dc's from people who don't really like RPing or scripting with eridan.

i like to RP eridan Spade sollux
and vriska Spade feferi
Offline 09-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Reply: #29
I do remember being in that chat, and it was pretty bad for them to say those sorts of things, as they kind of just accused you as soon as you posted it. The Partystuck one, I mean.

-paps-

Though, to be honest, my worst roleplay experience was probably just the classic ol' Nepeta criticizing my Davesprite. And when that's your main muse, it kind of kills you inside.

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8m8sjemsf8ws...g0_640.gif]
Offline 09-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Reply: #30
I was one of those people that was sent gore pictures and was told that I'm an abuse apologist for roleplaying Gamzee. Y'know, part of the reason this post was put up. Some other rather unsavory noise was told to me to, basically along the lines of how awful I was as a person rather than my roleplaying skills. I wasn't particularly fazed, just really shocked that somebody would do that.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)