Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Most hurtful thing you've been told in an RP session?
Offline 08-30-2015, 04:53 AM
Reply: #1
Most hurtful thing you've been told in an RP session?
I've had some pretty terrible things said to me during an RP session. Some aren't even that bad yet they still hurt. A straight up "No" Before disconnecting is kinda like a swift tap to the groin[/align]. Whats the worst you guys have gotten?

They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice... that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person...

...Do you understand?
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-30-2015, 08:55 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Most hurtful thing you've been told in an RP session?
Strangely I haven't had someone say anything hurtful, probably because people tend to disconnect instantly when they see my modifier.

[Image: CzObb1v.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Reply: #3
Let me think...

Alright, so last week I was RP'ing Jade.

Now, I'm fine with hurtful things said in IC. In fact, I have done Jadesprite simply because watching someone call Jadesprite a piece of shit makes me laugh.

BUT IN OOC?

Alright, so this RP'er was a Damara. About two hours into the RP, they had to leave. And do you know what they said before they DC'ed?

DAMARA: ((Oh by the way you can't RP Jade worth shit))

Or something like that.

I know my Jade skills are only passable, but still.

I attempt Karkat.

My main fantrolls:
wingedDaydreamer [HERMES]
cursedProphet [DAELUS]
huntedHuntress [CANIUS]
irritableCobra [XLPHYS]
Offline 09-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Reply: #4
I've had someone imply OOC that I'm a sexual predator because I was roleplaying Cronus at the time.
Offline 09-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Reply: #5
Probably not exactly with the topic, but most of the time when I ship with someone in a group chat (agreed with in OOC beforehand) another person's character goes into depression or something similar. Once I wasn't even shipping, as Karkat, who had just drawn a shitty picture of himself and Sollux. Nepeta saw and

Requiescat in Pace, Maggie.

Wait for us on the Rainbow Bridge.
Offline 09-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Reply: #6
Sometimes I feel like a 'no' before disconnecting isn't as bad as just being left without a word. In some cases, I mean. I try my best to do it but more often then not have just seen a person reply with 'sorry, not in the mood for this sort of RP' or something along those lines before disconnecting. And I can understand that, if the modifier throws them for a loop or what not, but it's probably the worst thing, ever, when they feel the need to call it out or mock it OOC before just leaving.
Away 09-08-2015, 01:13 AM
Reply: #7
"by the way, you're a shitty terezi."

man, i knew that already
or at least, i know that now and am woRKING ON IT

LIMITED EDITION ROLALPLAYER OF THE SHITTIEST FINEST QUALITY
warning: risk of death by laughter, huggles, and inability to shut up. friendliness guarantee may be broken if you {insult her friends, are a douche}. mental issues may apply.
Offline 09-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Reply: #8
@mechaYouth

WHY IS EVERYONE SO RUDE WHAT THE HELL

okay but
Offline 09-08-2015, 02:50 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-08-2015 02:52 AM by LostRefrain.)(Edited by LostRefrain.)
Reply: #9
"wow lol, that was boring as fuck! Can you paraphrase that or maybe do something interesting instead?"
-probably a pretty darn accurate paraphrase of something I was told during a paragraph RP. I guess it wasn't too bad, but, ouch :| probably a leading reason I haven't been going any literal-paragraphs paragraph rp uwu
that or it was because of a lengthier response of telling me my response was boring :0 things for me to work on i suppose

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 09-08-2015, 05:05 AM
Reply: #10
LostRefrain Wrote:"wow lol, that was boring as fuck! Can you paraphrase that or maybe do something interesting instead?"
-probably a pretty darn accurate paraphrase of something I was told during a paragraph RP. I guess it wasn't too bad, but, ouch :| probably a leading reason I haven't been going any literal-paragraphs paragraph rp uwu
that or it was because of a lengthier response of telling me my response was boring :0 things for me to work on i suppose

I think I can relate and say that is the worst feeling ever. Of all time

[Image: Bro-3.gif]
Sure you want me?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)