Freshness Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.88 Average
Fanburb [GAME OVER]
Offline 08-27-2015, 10:43 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-18-2015 11:02 PM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #1
Fanburb [GAME OVER]
A twelve year old boy stands in his room. Today isn't your birthday, that was yesterday. There is a computer, a shelf and a bedside cabinet. What's this boy's name?

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-27-2015, 11:55 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Fanburb
> Han solo

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.
Quote this message in a reply
Away 08-28-2015, 05:14 AM
Reply: #3
> Jared Wigger

> If that didn't work, how about this: Faithful Jared.

I can RP as Dave*, Karkat, Sober Roxy. (* This indicates that i am practicing with.).
Offline 08-28-2015, 11:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-28-2015 11:18 AM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #4
Your name is: Jared Wigger! You enjoy the RPG DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, even though you're not really good at it. You have a passion for VIDEO GAMES. You may have some SELF-CONFIDENCE ISSUES. And you like to chat with your friends on SNIPE. What do you do?

I RP John Egbert, Fefetasprite and Nepeta Lejion . You can see me RPing my three OCs: ir0nicEye (Metri0), CANINECRUSADER (CANISS), and unde@d@rgon@ut (sirius)
Away 08-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Reply: #5
> Jared: Go check your Mighty Chest.

I can RP as Dave*, Karkat, Sober Roxy. (* This indicates that i am practicing with.).
Offline 08-28-2015, 11:46 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-28-2015 12:08 PM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #6
(08-28-2015 11:31 AM)saiyajinGod [SG] Wrote:  > Jared: Go check your Mighty Chest.
You would, but it's downstairs in the living room.

(08-28-2015 11:46 AM)Metrion-The-Breath Wrote:  
(08-28-2015 11:31 AM)saiyajinGod [SG] Wrote:  > Jared: Go check your Mighty Chest.
You would, but it's downstairs in the living room.

You have three choices: A: Stay here and search your room. B: Go downstairs. C: Snipe (Pester) one of your friends.

Away 08-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Reply: #7
> Jared: Search Your room, Then go Downstairs.

Offline 08-29-2015, 05:21 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-29-2015 05:37 AM by Metrion-The-Breath.)(Edited by Metrion-The-Breath.)
Reply: #8
(08-28-2015 01:35 PM)saiyajinGod [SG] Wrote:  > Jared: Search Your room, Then go Downstairs.

In your room you keep many D&D handbooks, each of them from a different edition of the game. But enough of that! You also have an Xbox 360, some games, and some comic books. You go downstairs into the kitchen and notice your Uncle in the Living Room. He's working on his laptop.

Offline 08-29-2015, 07:05 AM
Reply: #9
> Jared: Leave the kitchen to check your Mighty Chest.

[Image: CzObb1v.jpg]
Offline 08-29-2015, 07:33 AM
Reply: #10
(08-29-2015 07:05 AM)ignorantChaos Wrote:  > Jared: Leave the kitchen to check your Mighty Chest.
Walk into the living room and notice your Uncle. Luckily, he's preoccupied by his work. You open up your chest. In there lies: Some cheap costumes, your 3DS, your Uncle's tablet, and a set of polyhedral dice.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)