Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I need help with some music.
Offline 08-25-2015, 01:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-25-2015 01:30 AM by OneBigParadox.)(Edited by OneBigParadox.)
Reply: #1
I need help with some music.
Hello, hello! I'm OneBigTimeParadox!

I need help creating some music for my fan adventure I'm working on here in the forums. It's called THERE'S A MAN STUCK IN SPACE. You can find it by clicking here.

I would really appreciate it if someone could make a song for the end of the act video I have planned. It's not coming anytime soon, of course, but I would really like it if someone could help me make some music instead of me having to search hours and hours until I can find that one royalty free song that's similar to what I'm looking for.

If you would like to help me out at ALL, here's what I'm looking for in the song..

Just.. I don't know, I may be getting a little carried away, but yeah. I'm practically begging right now. I really need your guys' help.

[Image: jphfn.png]

discord >> [Image: xhpnw.png] << discord
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-25-2015, 04:43 AM
Reply: #2
RE: I need help with some music.
I really want to help, but I can't make music. The only thing I can recommend to you is searching the royalty-free section of incompetech, because you can input different things (like for example, "intense, epic, action" or "calming, electronic, bouncy") and hopefully find what you need. I found some good ones, but its up to you to decide ultimately. Here you go. Good luck.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-30-2015, 05:52 PM
Reply: #3
RE: I need help with some music.
Is there a specific time you need this done by?
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)