Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Better wording for check boxes
Offline 06-28-2013, 11:19 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-30-2013 03:18 AM by ProblemSleuth.)(Edited by ProblemSleuth.)
Reply: #1
Better wording for check boxes
I'll just get straight to the point, a friend of mine was confused as to if when you check a box if it searches for that particular character or avoids it and have been unable to RP with the people they wanted to because of this confusion.

This friend was me.

You think you could be a bit more clear as to which one they do, chums?

Edit: Forgot to mention I did eventually check the FAQ, but I'm merely throwing this out there because we all know people on the internet seem to have a great ability to ignore ways of getting information they need despite using the information superhighway.

[Image: ps401.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Better wording for check boxes
Okay, I changed the wording now so it says "Look for specific characters (check the box if you want to include the character in your search)"

Is that sufficiently clear? :3
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Reply: #3
RE: Better wording for check boxes
I can know about the way to change the details of account form here. it is good to know about the steps to change the usernames and password of the account best place to buy diamond rings. I can make changes to the profile of the account.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)