Freshness Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.56 Average
fuck wwizards i am the master of science (Guide to Eridan)
Offline 08-20-2015, 10:17 PM
Reply: #11
RE: fuck wwizards i am the master of science (Guide to Eridan)
too good glub/10

Look at the tomato. He can't dance. Poor tomato.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-25-2015, 07:46 AM
Reply: #12
question:

tips on "march drag!eridan"?
would it be the same kinda personality or slightly different? i wanna pick march eri up to rp as *loves march eri oml*

[Image: tumblr_nv79ynZ3D51rbke28o1_1280.png]
*see? made myself. i love march eri too much help*

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Offline 09-25-2015, 09:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-25-2015 09:18 AM by Glub.)(Edited by Glub.)
Reply: #13
Tbh, March Eridan has the exact same personality/mindset as regular Eridan.
I mean, it's just him in a different set of clothing, so as long as you go by this guide it should be fine??

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
Offline 09-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Reply: #14
(09-25-2015 09:17 AM)Airams Wrote:  Tbh, March Eridan has the exact same personality/mindset as regular Eridan.
I mean, it's just him in a different set of clothing, so as long as you go by this guide it should be fine??

a'ight i was just double-checkin n stuff
thnx glub x3

[Image: ksfdl.png]
(made by OneBigParadox :D)
Offline 10-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Reply: #15
First of all, this is totally awesome. Kudos to you for getting tired of fanon Eridan and going to do something about it. Though, I did have a little tidbit of information on the time that Eridan kind of went crazy and destroyed the matriorb and stuff. He wasn't just under stress. In that moment, for whatever reason, he went grimdark.
[Image: tumblr_inline_na8votYRhD1r3b4wa.gif]
A lot of people didn't pick up on it because it's only a couple shades darker than his regular grey skin tone, but you can tell that magic looks very similar to grimdark as well. So, that opens a bunch of possibilities.
Just thought I'd add that. You don't have to add it to the original post or anything, just a little bit of supporting information to help figure out Eridan's emotions towards the situation and such.

[insert inspirational/funny quote here]
Offline 10-03-2015, 11:16 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-03-2015 11:20 AM by Glub.)(Edited by Glub.)
Reply: #16

I don’t think that Eridan could have gone grimdark in canon to be honest. There is evidence pointing against this, such as how the next time we saw him in canon he was no longer grimdark, and I’m pretty sure that it was a stylistic choice made by Hussie. I mean, grimdarks have a darker sort of aesthetic, and Eridan's more placed around light (possibly due to the hope wand). It gives it a more ominous aura tbh. Not to mention that Rose had a dark aura, while Eridan doesn't really have much of a... presence?
I mean, look at them side by side:
They look pretty different, no?

Rose only got un-grimdarkified by dying, there's like. No way he could've un-grimdarkified himself in canon. Rose didn't seem like she was going to stop being a grimdark any time soon?

Not to mention that you either need contact with the horrorterrors before turning grimdark, or have mind shenanigans happen, like with Grimbark Jade and the Condesce.

I can offer up more evidence if you’re not convinced but uh. Shrugs.

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
x2 x1 x1(list)
x1
x1
Offline 10-11-2017, 12:13 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-11-2017 12:14 AM by GrimdarkPrince.)(Edited by GrimdarkPrince.)
Reply: #17
On twitter, Andrew have confrimed that information, witch is stated on the mspa wiki:

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)