Poll: Should I make this chat?
Yes you should.
N o. It's a bad idea.
[Show Results]

Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Poll: Swaps vs. Canon Chat?
Group Tags
Offline 07-06-2015, 01:00 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-06-2015 01:04 AM by KarklesVantastic.)(Edited by KarklesVantastic.)
Reply: #1
Poll: Swaps vs. Canon Chat?
So my setting ideas, put out on text has its ups and downs. I am hoping that you will understand me even though Karks is pretty bad with words. Heh heh.

Setting: Year 3030, and
Au where the game, Sburb never existed. Trolls and humans live together peacefully however discrimnations against the Alien race still exists. Three years after the human vs. alien war, a new problem evovles.

Alternate Selves.

The person that stands there, meeting your eyes are,

yourself.

This is basically a chat, that invovles Swaps and Canons.
In order to keep the chat under control, I am planning on only allowing the following:

Beta Trolls/Swaps [24 trolls total.]
Beta Kids/Swaps [8 kids total.]
Alpha Kids/Swaps [8 kids total.]

So Alpha Trolls and Ancestor Trolls won't be allowed.
I am currently deciding on the Sprites.

OCs and genderbents however will definitely not be allowed.

[I don't know if I actually made the poll right tbh]

You can also do me a favour by answering these questions: <3

1) Do you think this is a good idea?
2) Would you join?
3) Should I allow Sprites?
4) Do you want this to be a more semi-casual chat or a serious chat?
5) Any other questions/comments/concerns?

<3 Thank you. I hope to hear from you guys soon.
[Also prays that this is the right place to post this.]

[Image: 25t7a.gif]
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ .: Karks With A Mug :.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply
Offline 07-06-2015, 02:30 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Poll: Swaps vs. Canon Chat?
1) Do you think this is a good idea? Yes! I like it.
2) Would you join? Absolutely.
3) Should I allow Sprites? Hmmm. I don't know about that one.
4) Do you want this to be a more semi-casual chat or a serious chat? I think serious would be a good idea. Unless you want it to be casual, which is good too!
5) Any other questions/comments/concerns? If you need any help setting things up, I would be happy to! Also, are the swaps Bloodswaps, Genderswaps...? uwu I really like this idea!

[Image: tumblr_inline_n3k8271rU71rd8m3k.gif]
Offline 07-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Reply: #3
(07-06-2015 02:30 AM)prince_oliver Wrote:  1) Do you think this is a good idea? Yes! I like it.
2) Would you join? Absolutely.
3) Should I allow Sprites? Hmmm. I don't know about that one.
4) Do you want this to be a more semi-casual chat or a serious chat? I think serious would be a good idea. Unless you want it to be casual, which is good too!
5) Any other questions/comments/concerns? If you need any help setting things up, I would be happy to! Also, are the swaps Bloodswaps, Genderswaps...? uwu I really like this idea!

I'd like to offer you a thank you before I respond because it means a bit to me. Because I don't want to make a chat that will just die or something like that in a few days, I hope you understand and that's why I made this poll. :3

Okay so my idea is that, if it's going to be a serious chat, it would require a bit more such as applications and stuff. Though if it would just fit as a bit more casually, then I won't require applications and you could just walk in. I think I'm leaning toward, semi-serious where, we use paragraph style roleplays, but you guys don't need to be novel writers and such.

And answer to your question:
it would be bloodswaps and kidswaps. I'm not a fan of genderbents to be honest. When bloodswapping it would be like for example, fuschia Karkat, or kidswap, Dave Lalonde.

Offline 07-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Reply: #4
Of course!

I think that's a good idea.

As for the swapping- I agree! I'm a big fan of the Bloodswap and Kidswap AUs. Having both would might be a bit much unless you had a limit? Idk just laying out suggestions. ;o;

Offline 07-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Reply: #5
(07-06-2015 04:40 PM)prince_oliver Wrote:  Of course!

As for the swapping- I agree! I'm a big fan of the Bloodswap and Kidswap AUs. Having both would might be a bit much unless you had a limit? Idk just laying out suggestions. ;o;

That is a good question tbh. Hmmmm.
However I would like to allow both of them, and to prevent from getting all the ancestor swaps in and whatnot I wasn't going to allow the Alpha trolls and the Ancestor trolls.

Offline 07-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Reply: #6
(07-06-2015 05:06 PM)KarklesVantastic Wrote:  

However I would like to allow both of them, and to prevent from getting all the ancestor swaps in and whatnot I wasn't going to allow the Alpha trolls and the Ancestor trolls.
Yeah, I saw that- a good idea on your part. So Kidswap is basically Bloodswap for the kids. Gotcha.

Offline 07-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Reply: #7
(07-06-2015 05:11 PM)prince_oliver Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 05:06 PM)KarklesVantastic Wrote:  

Yeah, I saw that- a good idea on your part. So Kidswap is basically Bloodswap for the kids. Gotcha.

Thanks! You're really encouraging me to do this. :D Thanks a lot.
Just curious that, if I do happen to get around in making the chat, what role would you take? What character do you plan on taking?
[psst and I can hold the character for you since you helped me so much.]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)