Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
SBURB RP! (Oc's only)
Group Tags
Offline 07-05-2015, 08:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-05-2015 08:20 AM by Vega-Aus-Mechanaci.)(Edited by Vega-Aus-Mechanaci.)
Reply: #1
SBURB RP! (Oc's only)
Alright. Here is how this is going too work. I will post the Link too the OOC In this memo, Right 'ere. And Then we will get our OC'S worked out, once we have 4, 6, or 8 people here. We will start. Human's only. However later on i will let people join as Patrons. I hope you have fun! ^_^ https://unsupported.msparp.com/chat/OC_SBURB_OOC ( Oops i forgot too post it)
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply
Offline 07-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Reply: #2
RE: SBURB RP! (Oc's only)
Where is it?

There's no way in hell you're getting away that easily.
Offline 07-05-2015, 08:29 AM
Reply: #3
Just posted it.
Offline 07-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Reply: #4
Name: Ruie Trepris
Birthday:December 14, 1998 (16)
Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac: Fire Tiger
Height:6'1"
Austrailian
Voice:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RuoXH2fBDA

Chumhandle:rainbowOdyssey
Planet:Prospit
Title:Knight of Space
Land:Land of Roses and Frogs
Denizen: Chloris
Symbol:Cat
Strife specibus:riflekind
Modus:Timey-Wimey - You put the item in, and it get's lost in time and space. Your sylladex automatically brings it back to you at the exact moment when you need it most, regardless of when it is relative to captchaloguing. It's both a blessing and a curse. You can always be sure you'll get something when you're desperate, but it's not like a pocket where you just pull it out if you feel like it. BEWARE OF PARADOXES.
Guardian:Sis (Ali)
Sprite:1st: Chipotlesprite (Accidently prototyped her Chipotle bean burrito.) 2nd: Bowsotlesprite (Bowser plushy + Chipotle Bean burrito)

[Image: CFJWoaD.png]
oh dang it me- by spectralArtist

[Image: MtG5q9n.gif]
Offline 07-05-2015, 10:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 07-05-2015 01:08 PM by Vega-Aus-Mechanaci.)(Edited by Vega-Aus-Mechanaci.)
Reply: #5
Recruitment is over. Will post here if a spot opens up. You can still post here too " reserve" a spot, Incase someone drops out. Which someone most likely will. It's invetiable too be fair.
Offline 07-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Reply: #6
A Note for People who are currently in the RP, we will be starting tommorow at 3PM CST.
Offline 07-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Reply: #7
Name: Percival (Percy) Boddicker
Sex: Male
Role: Bard of Blood
Specibus: Axekind
Appearance: 5'10", brown hair and eyes, barrel chested. Sort of a boyish, endearing kind of face.
Interests: Music, specifically his guitar. Video games (and gitting gud). Low key interest in comic books, but more out of a facination with super heroes than a love of the books themselves.
Chumhandle: cynicularAlienation

I do what I want.
Offline 07-06-2015, 05:09 AM
Reply: #8
Accepted.

[Image: CFJWoaD.png]
oh dang it me- by spectralArtist

[Image: MtG5q9n.gif]

Board jump: