Freshness Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
When I was a new in the Homestuck Fandom, I . . .
Offline 08-12-2015, 07:13 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-12-2015 07:16 AM by shavingstrider.)(Edited by shavingstrider.)
Reply: #31
RE: When I was a new in the Homestuck Fandom, I . . .
When I was new to the HOMESTUCK fandom, I used to think dirk was a heterosexual.

Heart / Diamond land of shaving and striders Heart / Diamond
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Reply: #32
(08-12-2015 07:13 AM)shavingstrider Wrote:  When I was new to the HOMESTUCK fandom, I used to think dirk was a heterosexual.

Oh daaammnn. Pffft.

[Image: 8tzo51c.jpg]
Offline 08-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Reply: #33
When I was new to Homestuck, I had this really terrible First Guardian fankid.

I attempt Karkat.

My main fantrolls:
wingedDaydreamer [HERMES]
cursedProphet [DAELUS]
huntedHuntress [CANIUS]
irritableCobra [XLPHYS]
Offline 08-16-2015, 04:00 AM
Reply: #34
Mine isn't so interesting. It started off with my friends telling me at least once a day to "PLEASE READ HOMESTUCK!" So I read it... and now I'm here. :/

[Image: tumblr_nebv8awlqw1qbk3jjo1_540.gif]
Offline 08-16-2015, 04:28 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-18-2015 12:07 PM by gamerAudabary.)(Edited by gamerAudabary.)
Reply: #35
From what I heard from my friend about Homestuck, after she asked about my zodiac and it was Aquarius, she told me that Eridan killed Sollux and Feferi, (before it was updated) but I didn't know what she meant or who exactly were they, so then I thought it was some Harry Potter AU along with Mythology AU mixed in there.
Basically Harry was Eridan and he was a water spirit, Hermione=Feferi and she was a mermaid, and lastly was ron who was Sollux who was just a cyclops. The gist of it was that Eridan killed Sollux and Feferi out of jealousy because he loved Fef and hated the fact that Sollux and Feferi were dating and that was it from what I thought it was about.

And yOu ALL thOught i wAz gOne... yOu were zOreLy miztAken...

Game Loading...
Error...Error...
Offline 08-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Reply: #36
When I first started reading homestuck a few months back I printed out pictures of the kids and beta trolls, gave them to my friend, and had him make small bios for them to see what he thought. Needless to say it was hilarious.
This is what he said about Dave.
Johnnnny Boy. In his mind he is a very avid car collector and has a plethora of knowledge pertaining to cars. In reality he has a very wide collection of dinky cars, and his parents are quite worried about his sanity since he tries to pick up imaginary girls in the kitchen. They are also worrying about when the hell he will move out since he’s already 552 months old.

[Image: CzObb1v.jpg]
Offline 09-27-2015, 04:25 PM
Reply: #37
Well let me just say that I had read only the first two acts of homestuck I was really into it...then I told my friends that I wanted them to get me a scalemate(I was a little farther at this point) and they were confused I gave them a link to the MsPaint file and...they just laughed at me and called me wierd, they hated me after that...they would force me to sit and watch my new friends get made fun of but I got a person on dA to talk to[vriska] They talked to me everyday, they would cheer me up and I am slowly falling to a matesprite ship with them...they have helped me make so many fantrolls it's not even funny!!

Th1ngs to s33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdAb4MOzKDc
http://fav.me/d9b1hs4

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
http://marysuefacepalm.tumblr.com/post/31091727657
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 09-28-2015, 01:09 AM
Reply: #38
When i was new in the homestuck fandom i thought gamzee was a girl...
and i read the first act and i was like "WHY DOES NOBODY HAVE ARMS!?!?!?!"

[Image: 082df3aa0d8fb87776bdd547de83ec77.gif]
Its KILL or BE KILLED...
Away 09-28-2015, 01:33 AM
Reply: #39
I thought that John and Jake were the same person, and that John and/or Karkat was/were the only character(s).
Offline 09-28-2015, 01:39 AM (This reply was last modified: 09-28-2015 01:39 AM by Alsayen.)(Edited by Alsayen.)
Reply: #40
Before I read homestuck, it had been a while ago while playing a game on the side, I had also been watching youtube and for some reason one of those "Ask nepeta" videos came up. Due to that i thought that 'Homestuck' was a roleplaying group- which with nepeta wasnt too far off tbh.

Guess whose back.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)