Freshness Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
When I was a new in the Homestuck Fandom, I . . .
Away 06-24-2015, 02:16 AM
Reply: #11
RE: When I was a new in the Homestuck Fandom, I . . .
Before I read the comic, I saw a picture of one of the characters and I thought it was something for goth people. I thought it was a demon.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-24-2015, 01:48 PM
Reply: #12
When I was new to the homestuck fandom I expected Kanaya to have a baby signless jesus and I also thought Hussie was lying when it said John was not blown up by the first meteor. I also became obsessed with making a fanfiction.

I like to roleplay original Characters
It's makes me wonder if I can even belong here.
Offline 06-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Reply: #13
When I was new to the Homestuck Fandom, I thought that Feferi was pronounced fi-fi-ri, absolutely loved Kanaya, absolutely hated Vriska, and I only payed attention to things with Kanaya in it, since my sign is Virgo.

Also I was that one immature sack of shit that would go around Omegle and type "BUCKETS" and leave.

[Image: AZmuzN5.jpg]
Yes, that's a reference to School Days.
Fluorine is the yandere element.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 06-26-2015, 10:30 PM
Reply: #14
(06-26-2015 10:43 AM)Doctor Rosalia Wrote:  When I was new to the Homestuck Fandom, I thought that Feferi was pronounced fi-fi-ri, absolutely loved Kanaya, absolutely hated Vriska, and I only payed attention to things with Kanaya in it, since my sign is Virgo.

Also I was that one immature sack of shit that would go around Omegle and type "BUCKETS" and leave.

>:O

[Image: GoNfHp9.png]
Offline 07-01-2015, 07:27 AM
Reply: #15
My old OCs. Holy crap. Lemme explain them.

Okay, first is first they were both seadwellers. Pretty much the one thing I did right was that they were the correct colours to be seadwellers.

First in my lineup of oh no is Kamali Duccio. She was the Violet blooded one and since then I have transformed her into an actually good OC. (I think). She was a scientist (super original, I know) and had hair that was basically a terezi ripoff and an Eridan cape that was supposed to be a lab coat. A white lab coat. Ugh

Second in my duo of oh no is Erinye Furiae, the Fuchsia blood of the two. I actually incorporated a lot of her old design into Kamali, and it looks good now. Erinye was created to be a bitchy version of fef. Bearing in mind this was before I knew the dancestors.

So basically, I researched how to make a Fantroll and that was it. I had barely even read Homestuck. I saw a picture of Mituna and thought it was Gamzee. I needed help.
Offline 07-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Reply: #16
When I was new to Homestuck, I legitimately thought that Jugglos were a fictional creature made up by Hussie.

I like to roleplay original Characters
It's makes me wonder if I can even belong here.
Offline 07-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Reply: #17
I actually had no clue what Homestuck was when I first read it, how I got introduced to it is the bad part. I was scrolling through IFunny collective photos. Guess what came up? Smutty goodness of John and Dave. This was IFunny for pete sake, but me being me just went and searched them up. Leading to my discovering of Homestuck, a whole photo collection of "research", and hardcore shipping of Pepsicola.
Tbh that ship crashed and burned

“Leave your bookish malarkey in a dusty old library somewhere. I have an adventure to get on with!”
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 07-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Reply: #18
When I first joined the Homestuck fandom, I was twelve and one of "those" people, you could say. My first cosplay was Gamzee in which I had glued odd circles onto black nylon jogging pants and left a trail of these halfassed grey shapes all around the con I went to. I still feel horrible about this fact to this day. ;;

[Image: 128.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_ngrashdhUW1s0axdv.png] You are challenged by Pokémon Breeder Rufioh!
Offline 07-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Reply: #19
When I was new in the homestuck fandom I tried to tell my friends (who are actually into homestuck now!) about it, but didn't know a lot so I filled in a lot of the gaps with painfully inaccurate stories to look cool. The more you know really helpS. Great memories indeed!

This is a signature. Very signature-y indeed.
Offline 07-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Reply: #20
Actually when I first started homestuck I didn't realised it was homestuck when my bro showed me (back when it first started) and he thought it was funny and I didn't understand it so I went to something else and like a few years later I come across homestuck yet again and like "I MUST READ TO THe trolls and then would shriek every time I saw a bucket or betty Crocker...

Muses: Vriska, Kanaya, condescense, OCs.
willing to do others!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)