Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
The Starter Factory
Offline 03-23-2014, 07:18 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-23-2014 07:32 PM by prettypleaseme.)(Edited by prettypleaseme.)
Reply: #21
RE: The Starter Factory
here's a few prompts i tried to get going. usually they got some pretty good results :>
if anyone's interested in any, by all means, let me know!

in which: epicstuck.

in which: beachhouse!stuck.

in which: beach dreambubble! introspectionstuck?

in which: moody humanstuck! introspectionstuck x2.

fruity rumpus asshole factory

dave is my little black dress. stridercest is my otp.
hit me up for some coolkid roleplay.

☆。・゚゚・my shipping wall・゚゚・。☆
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Reply: #22
I have a group chat prompt idea! It's one that I'm initiating over in my group chat, jegusbonebulge!
The prompt is as follows...

"The remnant of the humans and trolls find themselves in a desolate forest, with no civilization for miles, except for ... the Seekers! Juggalos! Grimdarks! Tricksters! All the most malicious character types are on the prowl! Hide or be hunted! Defend yourself or become one of them! Hide and seek stuck! Come to JegusBoneBulge_OOC for more information."
What do you guys think? :0
Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-27-2014, 06:09 PM
Reply: #23
I'm rather tired and wrote this on a whim to be used later.

Please don't use this prompt.

I run two rp blogs, here and here.

I mostly rp Sollux, Eridan, Karkat, and Dave but you can see me as others. Just message me if you would like to rp.
Offline 11-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Reply: #24
(05-18-2013 10:15 AM)arietineApocalypse Wrote:  Right then! I've got a prompt that I'd posted about on the Trollplay forums which I'd really like some feedback for. I've wanted a situation like this for a while now but it seems no one is interested. Any tips on what I can do to make the starter a bit more appealing or accessible to another character?

oh my gosh well idk if you're still using this but i would love to do a jaderose thing with this prompt?

Rainbow Charm hiya! i rp lots of the homestuck girls, including jade, rose, roxy, nepeta, feferi, damara, meulin, porrim, jadesprite, and fefetasprite.
i like rping mainly girl x girl ships, but am open to some other things as well! only para please.Rainbow Charm
pm me if you're intrested!!
Offline 01-22-2015, 08:19 PM (This reply was last modified: 01-22-2015 08:34 PM by U_kingdom090.)(Edited by U_kingdom090.)
Reply: #25
I actually do a lot of Karkat/Kankri and the occasional Signless RP's on Cherub. But this one is one I use A lot! I wouldn't mind some opinions and constructive criticism. It's an old prompt and I may actually change it around.

Kankri:TW#Heat, Alpha/Omega dynamics, Omegaverse.

I'm always on Cherub or Parp as

Karkat Fucking Vantas
Kankri Vantas of course
And The Signless/Sufferer

I always love a good RP!
Offline 01-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Reply: #26
(01-22-2015 08:19 PM)U_kingdom090 Wrote:  I actually do a lot of Karkat/Kankri and the occasional Signless RP's on Cherub. But this one is one I use A lot! I wouldn't mind some opinions and constructive criticism. It's an old prompt and I may actually change it around.

Kankri:TW#Heat, Alpha/Omega dynamics, Omegaverse.

I find it to be interesting to be honest, and now I think on reading this, I'm pretty sure, small world and all, but I think I am in/was in a RP with you on Cherubplay, cause I still have this same prompt RP in my pile of RP's over there...:3
Offline 02-27-2015, 03:44 AM
Reply: #27
This looks really interesting, I'll have to make some time to look more into all of this.

[Image: 200_s.gif]
#gettin real tired of your bullshit
Offline 03-13-2015, 11:37 PM
Reply: #28
I use cherubplay and I just thought that I'd post this here.

Post-Game AU

[Image: tumblr_mb5b4aEAO61rorjnzo1_r1_250.gif]
I'm much cooler on the internet.
Offline 03-17-2015, 06:35 AM
Reply: #29
I have an okay-ish prompt! People have probably seen many like it, but whatever, I think it's pretty great.

My main rp characters range from a few select ancestors, a few select humans, and sometimes a beta troll or two-- but I switch around a lot. shoot me a message if you want to talk.
Offline 04-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Reply: #30
I have this one up sometimes that I think is good. And anybody here that wants to take me up is more than welcome.

OCs (Homestuck Batch): http://forums.msparp.com/showthread.php?tid=5110
OCs (DanganRonpa Batch): (coming soon)

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)