• 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
The Starter Factory
Offline 07-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Reply: #11
RE: The Starter Factory
I got bored and did some humanstuck ghost Aradia thing
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-23-2013, 12:37 PM (This reply was last modified: 07-23-2013 12:44 PM by mutelation.)(Edited by mutelation.)
Reply: #12
(05-18-2013 10:15 AM)arietineApocalypse Wrote:  Right then! I've got a prompt that I'd posted about on the Trollplay forums which I'd really like some feedback for. I've wanted a situation like this for a while now but it seems no one is interested. Any tips on what I can do to make the starter a bit more appealing or accessible to another character?

omfg ;__; beautiful. this is radical and super great, um yeah thats my helpful input. jeepers.

/swoons

also scribeofshadows4, i like your prompt, i like ghosts uwu

TG: i was born in the past tense but reside in the parallel
TG: always trying to advance to the present tense through elements
Offline 07-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Reply: #13
Guess I might as well post mine here. Be forewarned, though, it's very long and requires to be split in half to fit the MSPARP character limit in chats.

Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Reply: #14
(07-23-2013 12:30 PM)scribeofshadows4 Wrote:  I got bored and did some humanstuck ghost Aradia thing

I wonder if you'd be okay with a sort of Danny Phantom with extra creepy stuff in? Like, it probably would start with slender-man-ish Scratch and then half-ghost Karkat?
Offline 12-31-2013, 05:28 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-31-2013 06:56 PM by Aondeug.)(Edited by Aondeug.)
Reply: #15
I decided I needed a new prompt and something horribly general was pushed out. I'll probably mess with it later to add the one thing I feel that is missing from it.

Anyway...Porrim. Waiting for the bus in the rain. In a desert town than may or may not be Night Vale, but wasn't meant to be.

She probably needs to say something that can be reacted to. Yep. For now it gets stored here.

I most frequently play Kanaya, Porrim, and Aranea though I also play the Dolorosa, Vriska, Mindfang, Rose and Kankri on occasion.
Offline 12-31-2013, 10:32 PM
Reply: #16
Wrote this last night at like 3 am to go on cherubplay because I needed my assassin's creed fill. I give you, assassin!karkat who doesn't know what the hell happened
(general consensus seems to be that he lost his footing running along a roof and landed on the other character after being knocked out pft)

I play as Karkat, Signless, Sollux, and Psiioniic;.
Offline 01-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Reply: #17
Oh jeez, I have so many starters for when I RP John. I actually have a whole document dedicated to them. These are mainly for JohnDave. This one is my personal favorite, its when the two are dating and finally get to meet in person.

Honestly, I'd love to see any suggestions on how to improve this, I feel that it can be much better.

http://shotabiologist.tumblr.com/
Offline 01-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Reply: #18
This is so great, not I can finally get help with my prompts! While I think they're alright content wise, I have some difficulty with wording.

Offline 02-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Reply: #19
A Persona based prompt I might take around on cherubplay at some point. It exists mostly because I feel so disappointed that I haven't even seen a terrible one yet.

I most frequently play Kanaya, Porrim, and Aranea though I also play the Dolorosa, Vriska, Mindfang, Rose and Kankri on occasion.
Offline 03-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Reply: #20
hi! i just recently joined Cherubplay and had been wanting to do a prompt for a while but i am feeling really anxious about it??? would it be alright if anybody was to give me advice??? here's the prompt! it's about a doomed!john by the way and there might be some triggers such as harassment.

i just lurk around mostly aaaaa

sometimes i roleplay as john or dave, but i can also take on roles as other characters as well.

my ships are practically anything as long as it is not an abusive or manipulative relationshippp (ex: terezi and gamzee).

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)