Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
The Starter Factory
Offline 05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Reply: #1
The Starter Factory
Since trollplay is dying I suppose it is time to actually go about this plan to create the Starter Factory here. As opposed to just think about it and not do it! So here it is folks. The Starter Factory: MSPARP Edition, a thread for everyone to gather what starters and prompts they have. They can be small few sentence ones, a situation you present via chat, or even paragraph prompts.

Ask for suggestions and what not too if you want. Talk about possible starter ideas. Or just use it to store what starters you have! Let's get them starters up and going.

For the other members of the trollplay diaspora I hope this helps some with the acclimation process!

I'll start with two prompts that I'll be wanting to pull out somewhere soon. Because heading back to my file takes too long for my liking!

Cyborg 009 crossover
Transwoman Porrim

I most frequently play Kanaya, Porrim, and Aranea though I also play the Dolorosa, Vriska, Mindfang, Rose and Kankri on occasion.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Reply: #2
RE: The Starter Factory
I see you've been busy! I've always really loved the idea of sharing starters and even getting help on ones that you're not exactly happy with, so this is a welcome addition to the forums, in my eyes, at least. I'm afraid I've got far too many prompts (of varying and sometimes embarrassing quality) so as far as storing goes, I'm afraid I'll keep mine in a handy and rather lengthy document unless otherwise prompted-- or if I'm looking for help on one in particular.

Now that I've seen a couple of your prompts, Aon, I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for them, both on MSPARP and during Trollplay's final days.

I'm Alex. I write stuff. You may know me as former Trollplay Forums user gracefulAnarchy or Tumblr user ticktocksheep.

I mostly roleplay as Aradia, Rose, and Dave. I have a passionate love for all things concerning Megidos or ancestors. I also roleplay a ton of characters besides those main three. You might see my prompts in the paragraph roleplay section.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Reply: #3
Yeah that's what I liked about the starter threads on trollplay. I could post things and ask about them and get help with them. The Cyborg 009 prompt there Supes helped edit to put in commas in the right spots and such as a small example of why this sort of thread can be neat.

That or just get ideas yourself or talk about them.

And it'll certainly be good to know that someone is keeping an eye out for them!

I most frequently play Kanaya, Porrim, and Aranea though I also play the Dolorosa, Vriska, Mindfang, Rose and Kankri on occasion.
Offline 05-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Reply: #4
excellent my comma skills can come back to be useful again

Villain, I have done thy mother!
~Aaron the Moor, Titus Andronicus
Offline 05-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Reply: #5
Right then! I've got a prompt that I'd posted about on the Trollplay forums which I'd really like some feedback for. I've wanted a situation like this for a while now but it seems no one is interested. Any tips on what I can do to make the starter a bit more appealing or accessible to another character?

I'm Alex. I write stuff. You may know me as former Trollplay Forums user gracefulAnarchy or Tumblr user ticktocksheep.

I mostly roleplay as Aradia, Rose, and Dave. I have a passionate love for all things concerning Megidos or ancestors. I also roleplay a ton of characters besides those main three. You might see my prompts in the paragraph roleplay section.
Offline 05-18-2013, 10:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-18-2013 10:38 AM by dave_ebubbles.)(Edited by dave_ebubbles.)
Reply: #6
I think its really great that Trollplayers are suddenly supporting and encouraging paragraphs here!! I have never even had one here in the months since i crossed over. I was apocalypseArisen on Trollplay forums and i am gonna miss it.

As for me I've been attempting to make a zombiestuck prompt for every character for my big three (Dave, Jade, Vriska) and maybe some for characters i RP less frequently.

Here's the Dave prompt (if you would like to use it youre welcome to, just notify me that you have okay??)

||here is me||here is me in cosplay||

talk to me or something idk
Offline 05-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Reply: #7
alex idk what to tell you, your prompt is gold, i cant fix it. you must not be running into anybody decent.

dave i fixed your prompt a bit. fixed some grammar, changed some words around a bit, etc. it looks a little nicer now and id probably play it.

Villain, I have done thy mother!
~Aaron the Moor, Titus Andronicus
Offline 05-18-2013, 08:05 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-04-2014 04:12 PM by Rue.)(Edited by Rue.)
Reply: #8
[ REDACTED ]

but why?

cred
Offline 06-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Reply: #9
And now it is time to bring this place back. Somewhat. A prompt was made for my red blooded Mindfang because...It was. Yes I'm aware that the ancestors aren't in the bubbles in canon.

Offline 06-21-2013, 10:10 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-24-2013 07:58 AM by FearCaptor.)(Edited by FearCaptor.)
Reply: #10
Why not, I have a few new prompts. Critiques, comments, anything helpful would be much appreciated!

Fem!Sol Prompt:

Trickster!Sollux Prompt:

Demon!Sollux Prompt:

Wizard!Eridan Prompt:

I run two rp blogs, here and here.

I mostly rp Sollux, Eridan, Karkat, and Dave but you can see me as others. Just message me if you would like to rp.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)