Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mobile Phone Issues
Offline 04-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Reply: #1
Mobile Phone Issues
What does and doesn't the new mobile formatting work on?

If you’re having problems, if you could respond to this post with both the nature of the problem, the model of your cellphone and the browser (and possibly browser version?) of the device, it would be much appreciated.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-26-2013, 01:43 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Mobile Phone Issues
if ipads count as like a mobile device, i'm using the 64 gb model
i think it's like the third gen ipad.
using google chrome.

it works as well as it always has.

-- df
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 08-24-2013, 01:11 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-24-2013 02:02 AM by eridan-winchester.)(Edited by eridan-winchester.)
Reply: #3
(04-25-2013 07:56 AM)centaurstesticle Wrote:  What does and doesn't the new mobile formatting work on?

If you’re having problems, if you could respond to this post with both the nature of the problem, the model of your cellphone and the browser (and possibly browser version?) of the device, it would be much appreciated.

Nature of the problem: format on mobile it is zoomed in too much when the chat box is tapped and then you cant zoom out or refresh. I have to exit out and retype the url. and going from the character setting screen to the chat screen, the top part is cut off

Model: iPhone 4 (browser safari)

I hope responding in this format helps. If u need better just ask
Offline 08-24-2013, 04:47 AM (This reply was last modified: 08-24-2013 04:52 AM by Kanaya.)(Edited by Kanaya.)
Reply: #4
I'm using a Galaxy S3, which runs Android. I'm using the default browser and after deleting the cache it seems to work as well as it always has done, if this information is useful to anyone. :o
Offline 08-24-2013, 05:40 PM
Reply: #5
um... havent actually been on msparp in like a week but ive aalways had issues with scrolling, which gen doesnt matter but sometimes if i change my charr settings or look at the list it sets me to the beginning of the chat and i cant see new posts/my posts. so yeah a little saddening.

i use a samsung gaalaxy q n my browser is just internet explorer lol i think. sorry uwu;

TG: i was born in the past tense but reside in the parallel
TG: always trying to advance to the present tense through elements
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Reply: #6
I own a virgin mobile venture, I use the default browser, and the problem I have is that I am unable to scroll.

I do hope this helps~
Android smartphone
Virgin Mobile
Venture
Offline 08-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Reply: #7
I'm using the Nintendo 3DS browser, which is based off of NetFront NX, I believe, and oh boy are there issues:

1: Changing characters from the "Be" dropdown menu doesn't actually change the information in the Handle, Acronym, Color, and Quirk fields. These have to be changed manually.

2: Filtering doesn't work period. Clicking on a name in the Pester and Exclude fields doesn't actually do anything.

3: The SFW/NSFW, and Script/Paragraph buttons don't work, and the chats are always set to "SFW/Script"

4: The archival issue makes it impossible to join some group chats without serious lag or outright not being able to connect.

5: The new Persona tool is completely nonfunctional.

These issues have rendered MSPARP pretty much unusable for me, as I don't have access other devices, and are keeping me from reaching some of my closest friends. Fixing these issues promptly would be greatly appreciated.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)