Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grist Cache?
Offline 06-03-2015, 05:25 PM (This reply was last modified: 06-16-2015 03:12 AM by epithetic.)(Edited by epithetic.)
Reply: #1
Grist Cache?
I've tried toggling with the visibility of the grists and came upon this error, which bears repeating for a fair few instances more, and thus resulted in this.

but why?

cred
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-04-2015, 04:29 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-16-2015 03:12 AM by epithetic.)(Edited by epithetic.)
Reply: #2
RE: Grist Cache?
(06-03-2015 05:25 PM)Rue Wrote:  I've tried toggling with the visibility of the grists and came upon this error, which bears repeating for a fair few instances more, and thus resulted in this.

Yo, I was literally just about to post my own bug report on the matter. Same errors, so it's not a single issue.

((Also sorry if you thought I was a mod responding erk))

Clover Charm STAY AWAY FROM ME LUCKY CHARMS Clover Charm
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Reply: #3
Alright, I've purged your grist (it should show back up a while after logging in).

Looked into it some more and I've seen this issue before, thought I had fixed it (apparently not entirely!). If you remember what you were trying to have hidden/displayed could you post it here, so I have an easier time replicating?

In the meantime, I've disabled the toggle/display option.
Offline 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Reply: #4
The only one I wanted to display was the Build Grist, while hiding the rest of it. The rest being Coral, Caulk, and 4 Cruxites (Yellow, Teal, Violet, and Fuchsia.)

but why?

cred
Offline 06-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Reply: #5
All I had was Build, Coral, and Caulk. I was experimenting to see if there was automated CP editing grist.

Clover Charm STAY AWAY FROM ME LUCKY CHARMS Clover Charm
Offline 06-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Reply: #6
(06-04-2015 08:07 PM)Rue Wrote:  The only one I wanted to display was the Build Grist, while hiding the rest of it. The rest being Coral, Caulk, and 4 Cruxites (Yellow, Teal, Violet, and Fuchsia.)

Great, thanks. :) Will look into this.
Offline 06-15-2015, 06:15 AM
Reply: #7
I've reenabled the user CP option with what I believe may be a fix for the problem.

If you could give it a shot and let me know if it works without issue now, that would be great!
Offline 06-15-2015, 02:10 PM
Reply: #8
Works like a charm. Thanks a lot!

but why?

cred
Offline 06-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Reply: #9