Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is callie coming back?
Offline 06-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Reply: #1
is callie coming back?
CALLIOPE: live.

Is Roxy gonna do the void-y thing and teleport Callie's ghost to face off with LE?

im putting my money on yes.

I'm doing a Fanventure called "Night Terror," find it in the Fan Adventures!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Away 06-03-2015, 01:25 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-03-2015 01:25 AM by Kase.)(Edited by Kase.)
Reply: #2
RE: is callie coming back?
Wait, weren't the characters talking about giving the ring to Calliope and bringing her back? If so, that's probably what they're gonna do right now. (If that happens, would she resume sharing a body with Caliborn/LE or would she get her own body?)

Also, Vriska said she was going to fight LE, given Vriska's personality, I highly doubt she'd be willing to share the spotlight (for lack of a better term) with anyone.

Speaking of which, is Jake REALLY going to fight Slick and the Felt by himself? Jade's gonna join him when she wakes up, right? I mean, I'm all for Jake kicking some Felt ass all by his lonesome, but given his current emotional state I don't know if Jake's really up for it at this point. I dunno.

Don't tell my mom I like homestuck.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 06-03-2015, 01:26 AM (This reply was last modified: 06-03-2015 01:31 AM by mercurialReaction.)(Edited by mercurialReaction.)
Reply: #3
Didn't John give Roxy the Ring of Life so that she can give it to Callie?
Yeah, I think he gave it to her before zapping his planet to the new alpha timeline.

(06-03-2015 01:25 AM)SoCynicalItHurts Wrote:  Wait, weren't the characters talking about giving the ring to Calliope and bringing her back? If so, that's probably what they're gonna do right now. (If that happens, would she resume sharing a body with Caliborn/LE or would she get her own body?)

Also, Vriska said she was going to fight LE, given Vriska's personality, I highly doubt she'd be willing to share the spotlight (for lack of a better term) with anyone.

Speaking of which, is Jake REALLY going to fight Slick and the Felt by himself? Jade's gonna join him when she wakes up, right? I mean, I'm all for Jake kicking some Felt ass all by his lonesome, but given his current emotional state I don't know if Jake's really up for it at this point. I dunno.

I think if Jade wakes up she's supposed to help with Dog Jack. That was what Vriska said during the planning thing.

Offline 06-03-2015, 04:13 AM
Reply: #4
john gave the life ring to roxy, who is now giving it to callie, who will most likely pull an aranea, and double-die in a radicool sacrifice.

I'm doing a Fanventure called "Night Terror," find it in the Fan Adventures!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)