Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the longest roleplay you've had?
Offline 05-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Reply: #1
What is the longest roleplay you've had?
My longest one is currently at 1 month, 27 days, and 12 pages of log. I was curious just how long other roleplays can get?

Anyone have any particularly impressive time or length records to share?

characters:
dave, karkat, john, nepeta, kankri passable versions of rose, kanaya, sollux, eridan
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-27-2015, 03:48 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-27-2015 03:49 PM by Alsayen.)(Edited by Alsayen.)
Reply: #2
RE: What is the longest roleplay you've had?
hmm i do not know if this counts, but we went from roleplaying (calliope and a nepeta) daily, to semi-daily, to weekly, back to daily, and its been aboutttt a little over six months? around six months to a year

oh and its still going, on the weekly phase though
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-27-2015, 09:52 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-27-2015 09:54 PM by LostRefrain.)(Edited by LostRefrain.)
Reply: #3
If this includes group chats, I've had one that I'm on ever other day (used to be daily, but for general life reasons not so much anymore) that's been running for about 2-3 years now!
It has bounced around quite a bit at this point and is somewhat of a chaotic mess, but it still has the same group of returning members. Currently happening over E-mail/Kik.
Note: this chat is not MRML or M&M to those who are familiar with them! Though both these group chats lasted an extraordinary amount of time as well

My longest 1V1 RP involved being very many characters and has lasted about a year or so- though recently I haven't been able to contact the other party!

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Offline 05-28-2015, 05:07 AM
Reply: #4
My longest one on one roleplay is over 6 months old, 45 pages and still ongoing. Initially it involved only Dave and John but we've branched out with a lot of characters since we started and even have a fully fledged OC we developed into it. It's been pretty good fun so far. :D

I mostly rp jake, John and dave, but I rp Dirk, Rose, Jade and KARKAT too.
Wanna ship? Just ask and we shall see!
Offline 05-28-2015, 10:44 AM
Reply: #5
This one roleplay group I'm in has been going on for over a year and 3 months. Shit tons of logs, shit ton of fun.

[Image: l9qzxto]
{ ☆ Everywhere I go, the light follows! ☆ }
Offline 06-04-2015, 05:51 AM
Reply: #6
Jeez, I apparently misinterpreted the question. xD I've sat down and RP'd with someone once for six hours straight, but after we were done that was that. Circled through all the trolls, but not many humans. Saw the first post at over a year and nearly choked. Bravo
Offline 06-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Reply: #7
jeez man, my longest RP was like a month... the heck did you guys manage to get over a year??
Offline 06-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Reply: #8
The longest roleplay I had was 5 years. It ended though, recently because of the horrible relationship me and my ex that I roleplayed with ended on a bad note. I roleplayed half the characters of a certain anime we like and she did as well. Then we voiced them, my first rp was on a phone. u.u I am also willing to roleplay with anyone.
Offline 06-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Reply: #9
In my older days of cringey forum-rping I joined a rp that went on for about 1 year. This was paragraph-rp and was filled with about 200 pages with 20 posts each, so yeah.
The RP was just an ordinary fantasy-rp with spyro-dragons and animes. fml

[Image: GoNfHp9.png]
Offline 06-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Reply: #10
I remember this one gangstuck roleplay that lasted about 8-9 months. It was fun but it sort of disintegrated over time, which really sucks.

I can roleplay any megid0, aNY nitram, dave, GaMzEe, Dolorosa, and many others!

Check out my Aradia RP Guide!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)