Freshness Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
Reva OC Fansession
Group Tags
Offline 05-14-2015, 08:35 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-15-2015 11:20 AM by Randomite.)(Edited by Randomite.)
Reply: #1
Reva OC Fansession
So in the most recent couple of months i've been on these forums, I have been trying to get into a fansession. They either had never taken off, or went to a grinding halt all too quickly.
So yeah. Here I am, making another fansession. I intend on this one beginning and ending, so if you join, be ready to commit. ahem
HELLO ONE AND ALL. WELCOME TO THE FANSESSION.

I'm here to create a fansession!!! Only problem is that I need some people who are willing to actually show up and participate, not people who pop up then never return. I'm hoping those who join will be able to participate and help make this fansession one of the greatest and most memorable sessions that ever existed. Please don't let me down!

NOW HERE'S THE IMPORTANT STUFF

You better read that dude.

-I will be taking 4-6 Humans and 10-12 Trolls. The roleplay will begin way before even the minimum is reached. The Sburb/Sgrub discs will be introduced to the roleplay one day after the minimum amount of players are reached.
-There will be non-playable characters. These consist of consorts, denizens, exiles, etc.
-When applying for a spot in the reserve, check the reserve so you know your options! I am looking for an even amount of males, females, derse and prospit dreamers, and so on. I also do not want there to be double classpects per race. There also must be a time and space player for both races.
-I never believed in gender assigned classes, so you go ahead and ignore that too.
-The mods will handle special events. There will also be very significant and major events that take place during this roleplay. People are not required to participate in them; you could rp normally during the events, but it's recommended that the majority participates.

~TIME SCHEDULE~
(This RP is run in Eastern Standard Time)
MON 6:00PM-11:00PM / TUE 6:00PM-11:00PM / WED 4:00PM-11:00PM / THURS 6:00PM-11:00PM / FRI 4:00PM-11:00PM / SAT 2:00PM-11:00PM /
SUN 2:00-11:00
~OC APPLICATION SHEET~

*preferred gender if needed. For balancing purposes
NAME:
CHUMHANDLE/TROLLTAG:
SPECIES:
CLASSPECT:
STRIFE SPECIBUS:
DREAM MOON:
PLANET NAME:
SYMBOL:
BLOOD COLOR/HEX:
APPEARANCE:
PERSONALITY:
OTHER:

TIME ZONE:
AVAILABILITY:

The only chatroom link that's going to be put up here is the OOC chat, since you have to go here first anyway. It's right here

That is all! Have fun and let's make this session one of the greatest!!

-NOTICES-
-TWO HUMAN SLOTS ARE LEFT. ONE FOR A FEMALE PROSPITIAN AND A FEMALE DERSITE. WE ARE NOW LOOKING ONLY FOR SPACE AND TIME HUMANS.
-THERE ARE STILL A BUNCH OF TROLL SLOTS LEFT!!
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply
Offline 05-14-2015, 08:54 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Reva OC Fansession
The times seems a little too wonky seeing as they are when people have to start getting off, those that have to go to school anyways, and the fact that a Timezone wasn't added so we can't really gauge what our time is in correlation to yours.
Offline 05-14-2015, 08:56 AM
Reply: #3
(05-14-2015 08:54 AM)Johnathan Egbert Wrote:  The times seems a little too wonky seeing as they are when people have to start getting off, those that have to go to school anyways, and the fact that a Timezone wasn't added so we can't really gauge what our time is in correlation to yours.

in answer to the timezones, I put the rules before the schedule so that people would read them first and see it's in Eastern Standard Time. I'll add it in schedule however :)
Offline 05-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Reply: #4
NAME
Romahn Ordeis

CHUMHANDLE/TROLLTAG
ceaselessIdiosyncrasies

SPECIES
Troll

CLASSPECT
Witch of Time

STRIFE SPECIBUS
2x3kind

DREAM MOON
Derse

PLANET NAME
Land of Melody and Magma

SYMBOL
A curvy Z with two points jutting out on each end.

BLOOD COLOR/HEX
Fuschia #77003C

APPEARANCE
[Image: OuMgubm.png]

PERSONALITY
Romahn is fairly.. strange, to say the least, verbally voicing things such as actions, and 'dot jpeg' or something of the like. He tends to shy away from speaking with people, and honestly, feels rather.. awkward, with others. Due to past occurrences, that have caused him high anxiety. He tends to come off as weird, or rude, and feels he scares off most people. He really likes jokes, and making them, as well as puns. Any puns. He likes to laugh, a lot, and likes to make people laugh. But usually, due to his sometimes morbid sense of humor, he fails in doing so, much to his dismay.

Romahn has very long hair, reaching to the floor, and that's only when in a braid! He wears a rather magnificent crown of sorts, proudly displaying his place on the hemospectrum. He's decked in fuschia cloth, long fuschia robes over a black robe trailing down to his feet, which have simple, fuschia flats. His horns are rather simple, one is more or less straight up, and the other curves inwards over his head, with a slight outer spike on one part.

TIME ZONE
EST

AVAILABILITY
Most days. Not available tomorrow, on Thurs. Wednesdays I'm not available, I'm at a club and with my mentor later on.
Offline 05-14-2015, 09:01 AM
Reply: #5
NAME: Aemeon Sefrin
GENDER*: Male, he/him
CHUMHANDLE/TROLLTAG: verdantDefense [VD]
SPECIES: Troll
CLASSPECT: Knight of Void
STRIFE SPECIBUS: Shovelkind
DREAM MOON: Derse
PLANET NAME: Land of Spires and Sand {LOSAS}
SYMBOL: Alchemical symbol for sulfur
BLOOD COLOR/HEX: Purple, #440A7F
APPEARANCE: Aemeon wears a simple black long sleeved shirt with his symbol on the front. Over that, he wears a black jacket with the sleeves rolled up as they would be too long normal. Aemeon normally keeps the jacket open, but occaisonally closes it. His pants are regular grey jeans with faded dirt marks from the knees down. His shoes are an equal mess in that respect. His horns would be the longest if they were straight. Luckily, his horns go about an inch off the top of his head then go into a big, tight spiral circling 6 times to be exact. They then straighten back out and go in a line for another inch.
PERSONALITY: Aemeon isn't the easiest person to get along with. He tends to be a complete ass to everyone he meets, including his friends and will hold himself higher than everyone else. This is just to uphold his highblood status and to crush the stereotype that every purple blood is a sopored up, violent being. In reality, he's a very lonely, awkward, forgetful teenager who likes armour and weapons. And also gardening (though he won't tell you that because "that'? for l!ttle grub?." As he would say.
OTHER: He's a fucking shit

TIME ZONE: EST
AVAILABILITY: Have literally nothing else to do 90% of the time, so I'll most likely be available a lot.
Offline 05-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Reply: #6
(05-14-2015 08:56 AM)Randomite Wrote:  
(05-14-2015 08:54 AM)Johnathan Egbert Wrote:  The times seems a little too wonky seeing as they are when people have to start getting off, those that have to go to school anyways, and the fact that a Timezone wasn't added so we can't really gauge what our time is in correlation to yours.

in answer to the timezones, I put the rules before the schedule so that people would read them first and see it's in Eastern Standard Time. I'll add it in schedule however :)

Thanks man. Also, bruh, I can attempt to promise that I'm a good RPer, but I cannot claim to be a good ... Er, person at hiding things within words. That being said, I would really like to join this and post an application, but I may be slow tomorrow and next week ( next week is when my school lets out so. ) If you are willing to accommodate to that at least?
Offline 05-14-2015, 09:26 AM
Reply: #7
NAME:Redina Intreo
GENDER*: Male
CHUMHANDLE/TROLLTAG:metaphysicalInnovator
SPECIES:Troll
CLASSPECT: Mage of Space
STRIFE SPECIBUS: Spearkind
DREAM MOON: Derse
PLANET NAME: The Land of Acid and Construction
SYMBOL: Motherboard
BLOOD COLOR/HEX: (Burgundy) Blood Orange a82600
PERSONALITY: Kind of on the needy side but nice when you get to know him, also comical, and skiddish
OTHER: His Lusus is Beavermom, and he's an inventor, a powerful one. Not as good as Eq, but he gets the job done.

TIME ZONE: East Coast US
AVAILABILITY: Usually available
Reply: #8
(05-14-2015 09:03 AM)Johnathan Egbert Wrote:  
(05-14-2015 08:56 AM)Randomite Wrote:  

Thanks man. Also, bruh, I can attempt to promise that I'm a good RPer, but I cannot claim to be a good ... Er, person at hiding things within words. That being said, I would really like to join this and post an application, but I may be slow tomorrow and next week ( next week is when my school lets out so. ) If you are willing to accommodate to that at least?

As long as you are able to respond, you're good to go :)
Reply: #9
NAME: Rensii Voltan
CHUMHANDLE/TROLLTAG: tenaciousAviatrix
CLASSPECT: Witch of Space
STRIFE SPECIBUS: Whipkind
DREAM MOON: Prospit
PLANET NAME: Land of
SYMBOL: Ψ
BLOOD COLOR/HEX: yellow/a1a100
APPEARANCE: She is 5'10" and her horns make her 6'2". Her horns go diagonally similar to Terezi's, then turn straight towards eachother. She always wears black sweatpants and a black t-shirt with her symbol on it in her blood color. Her hair is inkempt and knotty because who has time to style their hair anyway? It goes down a few inches past her shoulders, and will sometimes stick up due to static. While she used to have a power, being able to conduct electricity through things that can naturally conduct it, she denies having it and claims it's gone due to the fact she hasn't used it in years. Despite this, her cheeks spark in a pikachu-esque manor when she's flustered or angry, usually more of the latter.

PERSONALITY: She is usually deadpan and cynical, but can be somewhat warm to people she knows well. She loves birds. Birds are awesome and that's all there is to say on the matter.

OTHER: Her Fetch Modus is the Flight Modus. It creates some sort of bird abstraction, which she must catch to get the captchalogged item. She has two Strife Specibi in her Strife Portfolio: Whipkind and Glovekind. Her whip has a steel handle and a leather whip part. She wears a hawking glove on her right hand, and is made of a thick leather-type material. She is left-handed.

TIME ZONE: Eastern U.S.
AVAILABILITY:
Mon-Thurs: ~8:00-12:00
Fri-Sun: ~6:00-2:00

There exists no good,
Only unrealized evil!
I'll bring hope to the sinners,
And death to the people!
Offline 05-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Reply: #10
(05-14-2015 09:26 AM)justin Wrote:  NAME: Rensii Voltan
CHUMHANDLE/TROLLTAG: tenaciousAviatrix
CLASSPECT: Witch of Space
STRIFE SPECIBUS: Whipkind
DREAM MOON: Prospit
PLANET NAME: Land of
SYMBOL: Ψ
BLOOD COLOR/HEX: yellow/a1a100
APPEARANCE: She is 5'10" and her horns make her 6'2". Her horns go diagonally similar to Terezi's, then turn straight towards eachother. She always wears black sweatpants and a black t-shirt with her symbol on it in her blood color. Her hair is inkempt and knotty because who has time to style their hair anyway? It goes down a few inches past her shoulders, and will sometimes stick up due to static. While she used to have a power, being able to conduct electricity through things that can naturally conduct it, she denies having it and claims it's gone due to the fact she hasn't used it in years. Despite this, her cheeks spark in a pikachu-esque manor when she's flustered or angry, usually more of the latter.

PERSONALITY: She is usually deadpan and cynical, but can be somewhat warm to people she knows well. She loves birds. Birds are awesome and that's all there is to say on the matter.

OTHER: Her Fetch Modus is the Flight Modus. It creates some sort of bird abstraction, which she must catch to get the captchalogged item. She has two Strife Specibi in her Strife Portfolio: Whipkind and Glovekind. Her whip has a steel handle and a leather whip part. She wears a hawking glove on her right hand, and is made of a thick leather-type material. She is left-handed.

TIME ZONE: Eastern U.S.
AVAILABILITY:
Mon-Thurs: ~8:00-12:00
Fri-Sun: ~6:00-2:00

You're land seems to not exist in that application. otherwise you would be good to join.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)