Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Ancestor Shenanigans
Offline 04-26-2015, 02:22 AM
Reply: #1
Ancestor Shenanigans
===> Be the mustardblood.

Your name is Mituna Captor, more commonly known as either The Psiioniic or The Helmsman. You're currently sitting in a living room of someone's memory, looking between a small rustblood and an average tealblood in a bored manner. You don't remember much from your life, but hey. From what people have told you, it wasn't that desirable. You're glad that you don't remember too much. Less pain you suppose? If that's how this works.

Anyways, you have no idea what you're supposed to do. You've just been kind of wandering around and trying to find The Signless or someone else from the group of supporters. But you've had no luck so far. You're sure you'll find one of them eventually. Sooner or later you'll cross paths and then you can catch up. They've been here much longer than you have after all. But you've noticed that the tealblood wears the sign of his "movement" on a silver chain around her neck. Did she support him from a far, you wonder?

But that's beside the point. You're looking for something to cure your boredom, not wondering about what she was doing during his lifetime. There's nothing much you can do in here besides bug either of these two. The Handmaid doesn't look like she's in a good mood sitting over there on the other side of the couch with a scowl on her face. Neophyte Redglare seems pretty interested in reading that book of hers as well. What's it say on the spine? Fifty Shades of Grey? Oh hell no.

Should you really be bothering either one of these ladies right now? Or maybe venturing off to find someone else to talk to would be better.

What shall you do?

===> Talk to the annoyed-looking handmaiden.
===> Speak with the legislacerator.
===> Find someone else to cure your boredom.

I don't wanna watch the world burn.
I wanna be the one that sets it on fire.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-26-2015, 02:25 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Ancestor Shenanigans
Wonder why you're even in this living room.

SBURB Mod
HoodStuck
RoyalBound
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-26-2015, 02:35 AM
Reply: #3
===> Wonder why you're even in this living room.

Okay. You can't argue with this one. Why are you even in here? What's the whole point of being in this living room? There's nothing to do in here! As interesting as these women look, they're not much entertainment unless you talk with them.

But the previous commands still stand.

===> Talk to the annoyed-looking handmaiden.
===> Speak with the legislacerator.
===> Find someone else to cure your boredom.

Offline 04-26-2015, 02:36 AM
Reply: #4
Find someone else

SBURB Mod
HoodStuck
RoyalBound
Offline 04-26-2015, 02:46 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-26-2015 02:46 AM by avidScribe.)(Edited by avidScribe.)
Reply: #5
===> Find someone else.

The voice is right. You should find someone else. These hoes just don't have what it takes to hang out with you. But you'd never call them that to their faces. They both kind of scare you a little bit...

You decided to find someone else. You stand up out of your seat and walk out of the room. You're now outside for some reason and very confused on what to do now. The voice in your head didn't give you very many instructions. Only that you should find someone else.

You come to a fork in the path you had been following. The fork branches off into two different paths. One leads into a thick forest and the other leads to what looks like a dock.

Where do you go?

===> The forest.
===> The dock.

Offline 04-26-2015, 02:47 AM
Reply: #6
Forest

SBURB Mod
HoodStuck
RoyalBound
Offline 04-26-2015, 02:51 AM
Reply: #7
===> Forest.

You feel a strong urge to go to the forest, so you turn down that path. You're soon surrounded by tall trees with colorful leaves. You shiver as the path becomes darker from the trees blocking the moonlight. Why did you have to come here? You start to think about turning back.

===> Go back to the fork and follow the other path.
===> Continue walking.

Offline 04-26-2015, 02:52 AM
Reply: #8
Continue walking.

SBURB Mod
HoodStuck
RoyalBound
Offline 04-26-2015, 02:57 AM
Reply: #9
===> Continue walking.

Fine then. You'll just get over the creepy anxious feeling you have. You continue walking and are soon met with a dark cave with brush growing all around it. You think you remember something similar to this when you were alive. Did you and the others hide in one of these that one time? Maybe...

===> Enter cave.
===> Go back.
===> Enter customized command.

Offline 04-26-2015, 03:00 AM
Reply: #10
Enter cave.

SBURB Mod
HoodStuck
RoyalBound

Board jump: