Freshness Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
You Wanna Know What Grinds My Grist?: Cherubplay Edition
Offline 07-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Reply: #111
RE: You Wanna Know What Grinds My Grist?: Cherubplay Edition
(07-09-2016 05:59 PM)Glub Wrote:  i wish my writing was Simple™. mine is complicated and convoluted as fuck because holy shit i write too much and it just seems really caked on and just. ????????? who even knows.

honestly im pretty guilty of not responding to rps after one reply because my prompts tend to be longer than insert dick joke here so the people who reply to me often try to match my length or exceed it. then im like ok time to reply haha lets do this shit. and i never do because im a Lazy Motherfucker™

From one Lazy Motherfucker™ to another, I know that feel.

Although recently, and by "recently" I mean this entire last year, the tables have done a fucking 360. I guess karma is out there.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Reply: #112
want to know what grinds my grist? when it takes to f*cking long to post something.

[Image: tumblr_mf7oa9Rnzk1qgo16uo7_1280.gif] Y0UR3 571LL 70UCH1NG M3 4ND 1 D0N7 UND3R574ND WHY 7H15 15 H4PP3PP1NG
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Away 08-03-2016, 03:30 AM
Reply: #113
Myself (completely disregard this post unless you are me)

Eridan Ampora
HP:777
CA: glub?
[Image: Erifav]
What will you do?
==>Fight
==>Insult OTP
==>Be Eridan
Offline 08-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Reply: #114
my own irresponsibility when it comes to replies is going to be the death of me

like holy shit?? i just forgot cherubplay existed for an entire MONTH and i feel so bad for all the people who havent disconnected on me yet and are waiting for replies actual sobbing

(im sorry to beans especially if ur readin this im SO SORRY im gonna try to get in a reply as soon as i stop feeling like trash omg,,)

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
x1(list)
x1
Offline 08-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Reply: #115
What is this again?

don't talk to me unless you relate to this on a spiritual level
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Reply: #116
(08-03-2016 02:38 PM)mariachiArsonist Wrote:  What is this again?

(12-15-2015 03:33 AM)Glub Wrote:  Cherubplay is a roleplay medium, much like sites such as MSPARP and (the now deceased) FLARP. It focuses on one on one paragraph rp, and absolutely everything is anonymous. It revolves around posting and taking rp prompts, then continuing upon said prompts like a regular RP. Some prompts want specific chatacters/scenarios, which the poster of the prompt will usually specify in an OOC message before the actual prompt. The site is mainly for Homestuck fans, but there're prompts for other fandoms as well. You have usernames nd stuff, but thats mainly for the user, and not for other users! It's a pretty great place to start off paragraph rping if youre new to it, imo. Just be sure to stay out of the NSFW & NSFWE sections if you're a minor. If not, practice caution while in the NSFWE section, theres a lotta squicky stuff in there. :U
x

tl;dr: cherubplay is a paragraph roleplay based medium meant for homestucks that is completely infested with furries

[Image: usDxVcS.png]
Offline 08-14-2018, 01:38 AM
Reply: #117
What Grinds My Grist:
When somebody just completely disregards RP rules in my paragraph RPs and just write one-word sentences that have horrible grammar and don't even comply with the rules.

[Image: 775e234ca68770c95430f89094e811112c62458d_hq.jpg]

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)