Freshness Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
You Wanna Know What Grinds My Grist?: Cherubplay Edition
Offline 05-25-2015, 09:50 PM
Reply: #11
RE: You Wanna Know What Grinds My Grist?: Cherubplay Edition
I loathe it when peeps either connect to bash your prompt, or they/you connect. Y'all talk and discuss and y'all bout to start the RP BUT THEN " has ended the chat" I hate that so much.

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-26-2015, 01:10 AM
Reply: #12
I know no one is obligated to tell me why they ended the chat, but it would be nice to get something like "I didn't like your response" than just ending it outright. Can't be that hard to spend a bit of your time to tell me why you want to bail; I understand if you don't think we can click. Did you need more details? More action? More dialogue? Well, I guess I'll never know!

but why?

cred
Offline 06-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Reply: #13
Same.
Away 09-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Reply: #14
the absolutely preposterous amount of nsfw i find in the sfw section. every. time.

LIMITED EDITION ROLALPLAYER OF THE SHITTIEST FINEST QUALITY
warning: risk of death by laughter, huggles, and inability to shut up. friendliness guarantee may be broken if you {insult her friends, are a douche}. mental issues may apply.
Offline 09-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Reply: #15
That feel when you don't want an instant relationship
and all you see is instant relationship prompts
like plz can I please have this development and see if they actually get along well enough
for all you know our characters would hate each other despite the general ships
like cmon

i am a lump of coal in your stocking

(04-11-2015 01:57 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote:  Slow down there, Satan. That's enough feels for the day.

Kinks: character development, angst, feels

Pronouns: she/her
Offline 09-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Reply: #16
Cherubplay, I feel, is both amazing and sometimes just tragic. I like how they have it set up, I like the fact that you can leave and come back to role plays at any time, but then it falls apart when you factor in that human element.

I remember I had a chat going with someone for maybe a month and a half of RPing almost every night, sometimes during the day, just sending responses back and forth as much as possible. Pretty rad, I must admit. Well, somewhere near the start of July they just stopped responding. I gave it a few weeks and messaged them asking if they were alright if or something had come up. Another two empty weeks. Then they just straight up ended the chat without a word.

God damn it.

Sure you want me?
Offline 09-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Reply: #17
.... Huh. That sounds familiar. What was it about?

(04-11-2015 01:57 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote:  Slow down there, Satan. That's enough feels for the day.

Offline 09-10-2015, 07:02 AM
Reply: #18
It was a strange humanstuck between Cronus and Porrim. To sum up a long story I probably shouldn't tell here, it shouldn't have been in the SFW section. 'Nuff said.

Sure you want me?
Offline 09-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Reply: #19
Pfft. Now that sounds like an adventure. GG.

I'm gonna go ahead and say: wow. A lot of people must do that to fellow rpers. I mean I did it once because I was too stressed out by it to really handle rping it anymore??? But??? I didn't think it would be so common and yet we have both had unfortunate rps like that. I guess i shouldn't be surprised.

Offline 09-12-2015, 02:21 AM
Reply: #20
Just the other day I had an asshole connect to one of my Hal NAPs. I was unable to write a prompt, and so I posted an idea. They answered as Dirk, and they had good ideas to contribute to the roleplay. I liked them, I told them so.

When I said that it was getting late and I had to get off in order to sleep and that I wouldn't be on tomorrow (today) often due to being busy with things, they rudely ended the chat because I was unable to start the roleplay immediately. I was kind of looking forward to it, too. :l

Just goes to show how many dicks think that, just because you are anonymous on Cherubplay, they can disconnect because of something rudely without even letting the other know what they did wrong. They do not tell them what has upset them or frustated them, they just disconnect and leave the other person to be upset without a reason why.

It's kinda really definately fucking annoying.

[Image: tumblr_static_7r8v07dgxbgo0owgos8ogkw8g.png]
My Tumblr
Muses: Hal, Jake, Dirk, Roxy.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)