Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
MSPARP Beta Applications
Offline 04-18-2015, 07:53 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-18-2015 07:54 PM by centaurstesticle.)(Edited by centaurstesticle.)
Reply: #1
MSPARP Beta Applications
It finally dawned on me that some of you might not be on Tumblr and therefore wouldn't have seen the announcement. We're accepting applications for people to test out the beta of MSPARP. It is a lot better than using the current unsupported iteration of MSPARP. We have about 157 people registered which isn't a whole lot, but the good part about that is that if you register now rather than later, you may be able to get the same name on the beta as you have on the Forums, if that is something that interests you. Note that nobody can actually contact you on the beta through private message or know your login handle in chat groups unless you have accepted their friend request. This is to help preserve anonymity.

IMPORTANT: If you want to use the same name on the MSPARP website as you do on the Forums, please give us the same e-mail address you used to register here and mention that you are from the Forums.

It’s time, again, for us to begin accepting members onto the MSPARP Beta. In this round, we are looking for active group chats that are already on MSPARP, which have been around for some time and are willing to move to the Beta. We are also looking for users who are outgoing and are willing to jumpstart a few chats on the Beta. There will be two applications. One is for individual users and the other is for group chats that wish to move over. Please read the applications below for more details.

Here is the Group Application.

Here is the Individual Application.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-20-2015, 07:08 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-20-2015 07:10 AM by Alsayen.)(Edited by Alsayen.)
Reply: #2
RE: MSPARP Beta Applications
Sorry to ask but, is there supposed to be some sort of connection from our forums account to our beta account or is it just for having the same name? because i don't think i connected the accounts, but i still have my username set to 'Alsayen' on there
(also im not sure if i was supposed to ask on here or not so if im not im sorry ;-;)
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-20-2015, 07:31 AM
Reply: #3
The accounts are not connected in any way at present.
Find all replies by this user
Offline 05-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Reply: #4
(05-20-2015 07:31 AM)epithetic Wrote:  The accounts are not connected in any way at present.

Oh okay, thank-you.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)