Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Humanstuck summer {Open}
Group Tags
Offline 04-03-2015, 10:13 AM
Reply: #1
Humanstuck summer {Open}
It was a hot summer day at the pool and you, Karkat, were sitting at the edge of the pool in a light hoodie and swimming trunks moving your legs forward and back. "fuck its so hot" you say to yourself not really paying attention to anyone around you. You think about how smart you must be compared to some people since you actually put your phone and mp3player away with your towel off to the side.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-04-2015, 09:12 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-04-2015 09:14 AM by treacheroustrickster.)(Edited by treacheroustrickster.)
Reply: #2
RE: Humanstuck summer {Open}
your glad you just arrived at the local swimming pool that you mom finally brought you to after a week of persuasive conversation. you glad she finally brought you as you step out of the mini-van already to go into the pool. "my it's a tad bit hot today," you say to yourself hoping your mother didn't over hear you for fear that before you even reach the gate of her purchasing you a bottle of water from the concession stand.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 04-04-2015, 11:10 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-04-2015 11:11 AM by StarnosedSneetch.)(Edited by StarnosedSneetch.)
Reply: #3
You, Terezi, walk up behind Karkat and giggle to yourself. You push him in and laugh "Hi Karkles"

DID I JUST SAY THAT?!
Offline 04-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Reply: #4
You let out a loud screeching noise before falling into the water making a minor splash, once you surface the water and stop coughing you turn to Terezi "why did you do that?!" You scowl at her.
Offline 04-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Reply: #5
You continue to walk to the pool and notice two of your friends Karkat and Terezi. From the look of things Terezi just did something that has caused Karkat to rant and rave, but to be honest most things do. you decide to walk over and say hi. "hello Karkat and Terezi, how are the two of you," you say politely smiling at the both of them.
Offline 04-05-2015, 07:13 AM
Reply: #6
You shake away some of the water looking to the other "oh hey. i was having a great time." you shoot a look at Terezi.
Offline 04-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Reply: #7
"seems like you are Karkat, did Terezi push you of the high dive" you say going back to the memory of last summer and the incident with poor, poor Tavros. that memory will live in summer infamy at this pool.
Offline 04-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Reply: #8
no just off the side, but it was still shitty." You cross your arms as your hoodie sops water onto your face.
Offline 04-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Reply: #9
"well either way your finally in the pool swimming,"you say as you set your bag by an empty chair not to far from you."maybe i should join in,"you say as you jump into the pool.
Offline 04-06-2015, 06:35 AM
Reply: #10
"i didnt want to be swimming in the first place. i know i came to a /swimming/pool but still, i just wanted my legs in the water." You wade to the edge and throw your legs over eventually making it back to your original sitting position.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)