Freshness Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Fatalitystuck
Offline 03-23-2015, 07:14 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-23-2015 07:15 AM by irrelevantEnthusiast.)(Edited by irrelevantEnthusiast.)
Reply: #1
Fatalitystuck
A young troll stands in her respiteblock. It just so happens that today is NOT her wriggling day. Though it was over eight sweeps ago she was given life, it is only today she will begin to take it from others.

What is her name?

>Enter name

[Image: CFJWoaD.png]
oh dang it me- by spectralArtist

[Image: MtG5q9n.gif]
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-23-2015, 07:51 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Fatalitystuck
Chica Supremo

SBURB Mod
HoodStuck
RoyalBound
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-23-2015, 07:54 AM
Reply: #3
>Chica Supremo

NO.

>try again.

Offline 03-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Reply: #4
> Bonafide Douchecanoe.

I'm doing a fanventure, SGRUB Sigma! Go check it out, maybe?
NOTE: I am running Oppositestuck until radioactiveKitten has their internet returned!
Offline 03-23-2015, 02:02 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-23-2015 09:10 PM by irrelevantEnthusiast.)(Edited by irrelevantEnthusiast.)
Reply: #5
> Bonafide Douchecanoe.

You snarl.

MOTHER. FUCKIN. NO.

>Verana Gediko

awwW YEa thERE you GO!

[Image: tristitalksprite.png]

Your name is VERANA GEDIKO

You are EIGHT SWEEPS OLD and you live in a GIANT SANDCASTLE NEAR AN OCEAN. You take pleasure how most passerbys try to enter, only to be scared shitless by the GIANT PUPPETS SCATTERED AROUND YOUR HIVE and YOUR SPIKEY ODD-BALL NARWHAL OF A LUSUS.

You dont have that many friends, and you know for certain the ones you do have are currently only friends with you out of fear. But eh, its lonely on the top.

You have many hobbies and interests -some of which you have already stated- that consist of: SPIRIT SUMMONING, PAINTING YOUR WALLS, COLLECTING DEAD THINGS, MAKING AND TORTURING VOODOO DOLLS, PUPPETS, CRAFTING WEAPONS, DRESSING UP AS YOUR ANCESTOR, and DEVOURING SUGARY TREATS SUCH AS SODA AND POWDERED DONUTS.

You also are a skilled WITCHDOCTOR. You spend most of your time making ELIXIRS, POTIONS, AND DRUGS out of the various HERBS you find and TESTING THEM OUT ON UNSUSPECTING LUSII. You sell them ALL OVER ALTERNIA.

Your trolltag is grimEnthusiast and you speak in a manner THAT TYPICALLY SCARES THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF EVERYONE WHO DARES TO SPEAK TO YOU ¤_¤. UNLess YOU are HAPpy. tHEN thiNGS are A-OK, jusT GRoovY...

What will you do?

Offline 03-24-2015, 06:12 AM
Reply: #6
==> Drink lemon juice. Or examine room. Or see who's online. In fact, multitask and do everything.
Offline 03-25-2015, 03:43 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-12-2015 11:12 AM by irrelevantEnthusiast.)(Edited by irrelevantEnthusiast.)
Reply: #7
==> Drink lemon juice. Or examine room. Or see who's online. In fact, multitask and do everything.

[Image: tumblr_nlp8t53ENI1tevruyo1_540.png]

Hmmm... you dont think you have any lemons in here oh well. You check to see who is online.

annoyedAlchemist
arcaneEquinox
aquaticBlowfish
ballisticEternity
derangedDictator
elegantRobber
jovialJester
knottedProfessor
placidVisionary
silentNotation
vindictiveSmuggler

Well damn everyone is online. Decisions decisions.... YOU FUCKING HATE DECISIONS.

Offline 03-25-2015, 04:30 AM
Reply: #8
==> let's see... How about knottedProfessor?
Offline 03-25-2015, 11:56 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-25-2015 12:15 PM by irrelevantEnthusiast.)(Edited by irrelevantEnthusiast.)
Reply: #9
==> let's see... How about knottedProfessor?

Bleh! You detest him more than anything in the world. He is such a smartass. You feel like vomiting just thinking about him.

Offline 03-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Reply: #10
==> Try someone more emotionally susceptible, who doesn't have all these bees in their bonnet about their troll sexuality

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)