Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You know what really pisses me off?
Offline 03-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Reply: #1
You know what really pisses me off?
When you specifically ask for any of a handful of characters, and a paragraph at least in your prompt, right in the ooc.

And they you get someone who is new. Fine, right? Its alright, they'll get the hang of it soon.

But then they reply with someone not in your list of characters, and with two sentences, not even in the same reply??

Just.

C'mon, people.

also i wasn't sure if this should go in roleplaying feels or not? but its from cherubplay so? feel free to move this if need be. uwu

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ ᶤᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵈᵃʸˢ xeggx ʷʰᵒ ᶰᵉᵉᵈˢ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵉᵍˢ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ?
x1 x1 x1(list)
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-21-2015, 12:56 PM
Reply: #2
RE: You know what really pisses me off?
(03-20-2015 12:00 PM)that1egg Wrote:  When you specifically ask for any of a handful of characters, and a paragraph at least in your prompt, right in the ooc.

And they you get someone who is new. Fine, right? Its alright, they'll get the hang of it soon.

But then they reply with someone not in your list of characters, and with two sentences, not even in the same reply??

Just.

C'mon, people.

also i wasn't sure if this should go in roleplaying feels or not? but its from cherubplay so? feel free to move this if need be. uwu

I'm only a few days old in Cherubplay time and I understand how it works I mean, it's not that hard people.

OCs (Homestuck Batch): http://forums.msparp.com/showthread.php?tid=5110
OCs (DanganRonpa Batch): (coming soon)

Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Reply: #3
(03-21-2015 12:56 PM)PunkrockVIP Wrote:  
(03-20-2015 12:00 PM)that1egg Wrote:  When you specifically ask for any of a handful of characters, and a paragraph at least in your prompt, right in the ooc.

Just.

C'mon, people.

I'm only a few days old in Cherubplay time and I understand how it works I mean, it's not that hard people.

I know!
Like really, read peoples stuff if you want to roleplay with them?
Its still just
ugh.

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ ᶤᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵈᵃʸˢ xeggx ʷʰᵒ ᶰᵉᵉᵈˢ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵉᵍˢ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ?
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Reply: #4
(03-22-2015 08:51 AM)that1egg Wrote:  
(03-21-2015 12:56 PM)PunkrockVIP Wrote:  

Just.

C'mon, people.

I know!
Like really, read peoples stuff if you want to roleplay with them?
Its still just
ugh.

I read all the prompts like, twice through before I even decide to reply to them, making sure I'm ready for what this would dish out.

OCs (Homestuck Batch): http://forums.msparp.com/showthread.php?tid=5110
OCs (DanganRonpa Batch): (coming soon)

Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)