Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cherubplay.
Offline 03-14-2015, 01:25 PM
Reply: #1
Cherubplay.
Alright. I might sound really stupid for asking this, and maybe no one'll even care, but

What exactly is cherubplay? I know it's more of a story-oriented deal, but does anyone care to explain what it is and the basic guidelines of it? It would help a fuckton. I dunno, maybe this could help others who are confused as I am.

My main rp characters range from a few select ancestors, a few select humans, and sometimes a beta troll or two-- but I switch around a lot. shoot me a message if you want to talk.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Cherubplay.
Hehe! It's fine, you don't sound stupid. Cherubplay is a roleplaying site (most obviously) that uses prompts (Ex. Start off with an AU, perhaps, and choose a scene to start off with or somefin like that). A person will answer to the prompt (basically it's a lot like paragraph roleplaying), and so on. I'm p sure they have two different sections for NSFW and SFW.

you are the nighttime fear
you are the morning when it's clear
when it's over, you'll start
you're my head
you're my heart
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Reply: #3
Omg thank you.

My main rp characters range from a few select ancestors, a few select humans, and sometimes a beta troll or two-- but I switch around a lot. shoot me a message if you want to talk.
Offline 03-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Reply: #4
*double pistols and a wink* No problem.

you are the nighttime fear
you are the morning when it's clear
when it's over, you'll start
you're my head
you're my heart
Offline 03-15-2015, 07:19 AM
Reply: #5
Thanks for asking, EF, and thank you for answering SA.

passing by to say I didn't know what it was either
Offline 03-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Reply: #6
T'was nothing, Liatris.

Offline 08-09-2019, 05:49 PM
Reply: #7
It’s also stupid voice for me and I can’t understand this or who it helpful in life. I want to know about the best essay services if anyone helped me to find these services maybe my search is complete.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)