Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Longterm RP Partner?
Offline 02-23-2015, 10:56 PM (This reply was last modified: 02-23-2015 11:24 PM by RemainingUndead.)(Edited by RemainingUndead.)
Reply: #1
Longterm RP Partner?
Hey, does someone want to have a longterm RP with me? It doesn't really matter as long as you ship them with the people I can roleplay. Which are Dave, Aradia, Karkat, maybe John or Jade and Rox if I wish that the cherub majyyks will help me not to suck. I can't really do smut because I'm a prude I'm uncomfortabe doing that but I could try if I was sub you will have to top it off *wonk* I mean... *wnik* Shit, wait. *ownk* Goddamnit

My favorite pairings are AraSol, Iron Maiden(aradia and equius for anyone who doesn't know), DaveJohn, DaveKat, DaveJade, Roxy and Dirk.

Ask me anything if you want to know. :D

EDIT: Okay, I forgot to say that those are my favorite pairings, I'm not limited to them. Any pairing is fine with me :D
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-24-2015, 12:18 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-25-2015 04:22 AM by sentientApocolypse.)(Edited by sentientApocolypse.)
Reply: #2
RE: Longterm RP Partner?
(02-23-2015 10:56 PM)RemainingUndead Wrote:  Hey, does someone want to have a longterm RP with me? It doesn't really matter as long as you ship them with the people I can roleplay. Which are Dave, Aradia, Karkat, maybe John or Jade and Rox if I wish that the cherub majyyks will help me not to suck. I can't really do smut because I'm a prude I'm uncomfortabe doing that but I could try if I was sub you will have to top it off *wonk* I mean... *wnik* Shit, wait. *ownk* Goddamnit

My favorite pairings are AraSol, Iron Maiden(aradia and equius for anyone who doesn't know), DaveJohn, DaveKat, DaveJade, Roxy and Dirk.

Ask me anything if you want to know. :D

EDIT: Okay, I forgot to say that those are my favorite pairings, I'm not limited to them. Any pairing is fine with me :D

Oh hey fellow rper :D I would love to do some long term rping. Anything is fine with me, just no smut for your same reasons.

you are the nighttime fear
you are the morning when it's clear
when it's over, you'll start
you're my head
you're my heart
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-24-2015, 01:26 AM
Reply: #3
sup. i'm primarily a dave & karkat rper but i can pretty much try to rp anyone if y'all willing for some occasional fuck-up-ery. i'm totally down with not going to smut town, shits awkward as walking in on your parents doing the do anyway and i tend to play it too canonical to take it seriously. i tend to love me some good old davekat, though i'm open minded as hell so long as there's some appropriate pacing involved, you feel me? can't go having dave go all jumping john unless that shits established to the fucknines first, i'm in for a story bro. it's fucking storytime in here so lets all sit us down and read some trashy romance novels.

so yeah, if you're down with a knight of light, i'm down for some cute as fuck rps.

Sup assholes. I'm a canon cast RPer, where i focus mostly on Dave and Karkat. I'm pretty much down for role-playing with anyone and anything, but I roleplay strictly canon behaviours, so if it doesn't flow canonically, expect turbulence.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 08-22-2019, 08:15 PM
Reply: #4
A tilted element is shared for the production for future times. The acknowledgment is fair for the movement of the research paper writing service reviews for all vital paths for the humans. The factor is done for the flow of the offers for the partial items for the humans.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)