Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Minor board restructuring
Offline 02-20-2015, 06:33 PM
Reply: #1
Minor board restructuring
Just a small update to let you know about the new Board Help Section and the restructuring that comes along with it. In order to streamline our response to reports of abuse and misconduct we ask that you report such issues occurring on the chat service itself only via the ticket system at help.msparp.com, and by the same token, report issues pertaining to the boards right here in the Abuse Reports section. By doing so, you will help get people who can actually deal with the problem to take appropriate action sooner and more efficiently.

Secondly, we have decided to open up Bug Reports into a more general Board Help Section to allow not just reporting of bugs pertaining to the boards but also discussion of, or seeking advice regarding board features (for instance, if you're having trouble setting up a quirk, or are unsure how to properly use the tags). As always, checking the available information in the sticky memos as well as the Help Section before asking a question will be greatly appreciated.

I think that's about it! Thanks for your attention and merry parping to you all.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-21-2015, 07:20 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Minor board restructuring
some things in the help tickets are hard to place. can i, and anyone else who reads this, get a quick run down of what qualifies as what? then i can always direct people here if they also have issues with figuring it out

[Image: tumblr_lzk6d0DB5f1r5hl2i.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-21-2015, 11:26 AM
Reply: #3
well, last time i saw it, which was the day before yesterday, there weren't very many different options for ticket type. i was just wondering what puts something in each ticket type

Offline 02-21-2015, 12:13 PM
Reply: #4
ok, that helps alot actually. but what happens if there is some in a chat causing problems, but there is no mod on at that time? what would this fall under?

Offline 02-21-2015, 12:19 PM
Reply: #5
alright, thank you

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)