Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
The Other Fuchsia Blood
Offline 02-24-2015, 02:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 05-06-2015 10:59 PM by dinghyProngs.)(Edited by dinghyProngs.)
Reply: #21
RE: The Other Fuchsia Blood
(02-21-2015 04:57 PM)Bayleela Wrote:  ==> Politely decline or accept.

You start sweating a little bit more. Not that you could tell, though, because you're UNDERWATER, STUPID. Was this really a thing that was happening? Were you getting an invitation to pail with this chick? What was even going on??

I do OC roleplays, and I can also do john, dave, Rose, Jake, Dirk, Feferi.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-24-2015, 05:14 AM
Reply: #22
==> Don't be surprised. Their trolltag was nookitalExcretions, for crying out loud!
==> Proceed to talk to Xeniel again and explain the situation. Maybe it was a joke?

I'm doing a fanventure, SGRUB Sigma! Go check it out, maybe?
NOTE: I am running Oppositestuck until radioactiveKitten has their internet returned!
Offline 02-25-2015, 04:00 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-25-2015 04:24 AM by dinghyProngs.)(Edited by dinghyProngs.)
Reply: #23
(02-24-2015 05:14 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote:  ==> Don't be surprised. Their trolltag was nookitalExcretions, for crying out loud!

You shake your head at the deplorable behavior of Feamin Idemas. Why were you so surprised? You had wrinkled your nose before at the sight of her trolltag. Maybe you wished that the tag was some kind of joke.

In any case, you felt nervous. She was probably fished off. HAHA YOU MADE A FISH PUN!! Big Grin Good job, Dyonis. Back to the situation at hand. You refused to 'pay' for this husktop. Feamin was a cobalt blood; she probably had those mind control power thingies. Or she might not? What if... what if she came looking for you and FORCED you to do the despicable act in exchange for the husktop???!!!

This whole thing was making you upset. Maybe isolation was better than this...

(02-24-2015 05:14 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote:  ==> Proceed to talk to Xeniel again and explain the situation. Maybe it was a joke?

But this was a rare and possibly fleeting opportunaty! (opporTUNAty. heheh. heh.) Would you, Dyonis Septum, a biologically impossible creature, cower away from the socialization that could potentially make or break your life when all you've ever done is hide? SHELL TO THE NO!

You decide to talk to Xeniel. Shorely he knew what was going on?

Offline 02-28-2015, 03:49 AM
Reply: #24
What is this feeling, so sudden and new? You felt it the moment he first talked to you. Your pulse is rushing, your head is reeling. Your face is flushing!

What is this feeling?? Fervid as a flame... does it have a name? Yes... yes...

Friendship! Unadulterated friendship! For his tone, his whims, his snips! Let's just say- you like it all! Every little trait, however small. It makes your very flesh begin to crawl, with simple, utter friendship.

There's a strange exhilaration in such friendly conversation, it's so pure, so strong!

Though you must admit, it came on fast, you're quite certain that it can last. And you will be friendly, friendly, with him your whole life long.

(the horrorterrors whisper quietly in the background) Oh dear Dyonis, you're just so good! Making friends so fast, I don't think I could! He's charming, he's alarming, we don't mean to show a bias, but Dyonis, it's not harming!

You sigh and say, these things don't just come to us...

They whisper back, Lucky Dyonis, allowed to reside in a place that can't be transmorgified! We just want to tell you, we're all on your side.

Well. That's encouraging. The horrorterrors are also friendly with Xeniel, apparently. Huh. Little do you know that this will be a very bad thing later on.

Offline 02-28-2015, 04:06 AM
Reply: #25
==> Unblock NE.
Offline 02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Reply: #26
==>Continue chatting with Xeniel.

you are the nighttime fear
you are the morning when it's clear
when it's over, you'll start
you're my head
you're my heart
Offline 03-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Reply: #27
(02-28-2015 04:06 AM)epithetic Wrote:  ==> Unblock NE.

You think maybe blocking Feamin was a little bit hasty. She was the second troll you'd talked to like, EVER.

Perhaps giving her a second chance was in order?

There.

Offline 03-04-2015, 08:37 AM
Reply: #28
((Happy wriggling day

you are the nighttime fear
you are the morning when it's clear
when it's over, you'll start
you're my head
you're my heart
Offline 03-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Reply: #29
(03-03-2015 10:24 PM)dinghyProngs Wrote:  You think maybe blocking Feamin was a little bit hasty. She was the second troll you'd talked to like, EVER.

There.
Perhaps try to apologize to her whilst trying to make intriguing conversation?
Offline 03-05-2015, 01:04 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-26-2015 12:33 AM by dinghyProngs.)(Edited by dinghyProngs.)
Reply: #30
(03-04-2015 08:37 AM)sentientApocolypse Wrote:  ((Happy wriggling day

((why thank you ^u^))

(02-28-2015 02:52 PM)sentientApocolypse Wrote:  ==>Continue chatting with Xeniel.

You think maybe you'll get back to him in a little while. Your husktop was dinging like crazy....

(03-04-2015 11:16 AM)SouLLesS Wrote:  
(03-03-2015 10:24 PM)dinghyProngs Wrote:  You think maybe blocking Feamin was a little bit hasty. She was the second troll you'd talked to like, EVER.

There.
==>Perhaps try to apologize to her whilst trying to make intriguing conversation?

Hm. Honestly, she should be apologizing to YOU. But let's see what all this dinging and fussing was about.

Feamin sends you a link with all these other 'fuckin nerds' trollian handles. You glance at them.

vestibularPockets
decircleRepeat
drasticVoltage
burnedAcceleration
epithetPallas
owlishArborium
aviatingExcavator

Huh. All low to midbloods. Who do you want to talk to first?

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)