Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
The Other Fuchsia Blood
Offline 02-19-2015, 01:56 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-19-2015 10:45 PM by dinghyProngs.)(Edited by dinghyProngs.)
Reply: #11
RE: The Other Fuchsia Blood
==> Read pesterlog.

Hm. It appears as though a seadwelling violet blood had been chatting with a cobalt blood named Feamin. Should you pretend to be this Feamin to relieve your boredom? Or return this husktop to the shore as if you never existed? OR should you log into your own Trollian??

Decisions, decisions....

I do OC roleplays, and I can also do john, dave, Rose, Jake, Dirk, Feferi.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-19-2015, 02:02 AM
Reply: #12
==> Don't log out, but explain that you are not Feamin. Maybe you could make a friend!

I'm doing a fanventure, SGRUB Sigma! Go check it out, maybe?
NOTE: I am running Oppositestuck until radioactiveKitten has their internet returned!
Offline 02-19-2015, 02:56 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-09-2015 10:40 PM by dinghyProngs.)(Edited by dinghyProngs.)
Reply: #13
(02-19-2015 02:02 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote:  ==> Don't log out, but explain that you are not Feamin. Maybe you could make a friend!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Offline 02-19-2015, 10:53 PM
Reply: #14
==> Tremble in Excitement
WOW!! Your FIRST EVER CONVERSATION!! You deserve a medal for that, but since one hasn't washed up under here yet, you make do with a celebratory swig of the sugary carbonated liquid. Cheers!

You log out of Feamin's account and into your own. Then you hesitate. What color should you put your text in? You don't think anyone should know the truth yet, or else you might be culled! But Xeniel seemed so nice, like he could be trusted... and it was odd that he didn't have a typing quirk! You don't find this boring, though. His ELABORATE USE OF LANGUAGE was entertainment enough.

What should you do?

Offline 02-20-2015, 06:18 AM
Reply: #15
Choose an inconspicuous gray.

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ ᶤᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵈᵃʸˢ xeggx ʷʰᵒ ᶰᵉᵉᵈˢ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵉᵍˢ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ?
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 02-20-2015, 11:06 PM
Reply: #16
(02-20-2015 06:18 AM)that1egg Wrote:  ==>Choose an inconspicuous gray.

You decide that for now you'll type in an inconspicuous gray tone. Simple enough!

There. ¥ou will type with ¥our pleasant ¥ quirk but in a color that does not inherentl¥ condemn ¥ou to doom.

You log into your Trollian account and accept Xeniel's chat request. You have another one, too, from nookitalExcretions. You sweat nervously. What if she was angry and came to get back the husktop? Oh no, she sent you a message!!! What do you do?????

Offline 02-21-2015, 12:54 AM
Reply: #17
==> Reply, Duh.

I'm doing a fanventure, SGRUB Sigma! Go check it out, maybe?
NOTE: I am running Oppositestuck until radioactiveKitten has their internet returned!
Offline 02-21-2015, 11:58 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-26-2015 03:58 AM by dinghyProngs.)(Edited by dinghyProngs.)
Reply: #18
(02-21-2015 12:54 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote:  ==> Reply, Duh.

Oh. Yeah, you're still new to this whole 'socializing' thing. You calm yourself. Hopefully if things got out of hand Xeniel could moderate? ClubClubClub You blush at the thought. You've never talked to Feamin and yet already you're picturing ways to involve her and Xeniel in a grayrom. That's what happens when you've never had time to build relationships of any sort. You hope that this inexperience doesn't cost you anything in the future.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Offline 02-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Reply: #19
> Politely decline or accept.

uwwwaa nyaaa
moved to @kizakura
Offline 02-22-2015, 11:36 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-22-2015 11:37 AM by KankriVantascest.)(Edited by KankriVantascest.)
Reply: #20
hmmm....telll 'im to FUCK OFF

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)