Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
player requests
Offline 02-07-2015, 09:28 AM
Reply: #1
player requests
so, i'm running a fansession, and need a few things to get it up and rolling. i need people to rp at least 4 exiles, and people to rp the derse agents, also the queens and kings. i don't know if there already is a place to ask for people at, but i think there should be one added if there isn't. this could be really helpful for people, other than me. i could see this being a problem in the coding and not getting done, put if it came up in the recode, i'd be super happy. hell, i'd be super happy if it was already a think and i'm just a dweeb that could see it. this would be a very helpful thing, so we don't have to wait and hope a person shows up on a chat that can rp this thing. this will probably just be used by fansessions, cause i don't see others using something like that. sorry if this is too much of a bother for anyone
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-30-2019, 09:20 PM
Reply: #2
RE: player requests
I thought I codul know about some game or players from here. You could have added something about it printer not responding. Try to add some point or information about it.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Reply: #3
RE: player requests
I think the post shared here says about developing a new game and its characters. He is trying to make new characters and a better game. But there are some problems with the coding. click here So he need help from others to solve it.
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)