Freshness Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Mobile
Offline 12-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Reply: #1
Mobile
So, I own an iPhone 4S, and use Verizon as my phone service. For some reason, Cherubplay won't load new prompts on mobile. The only thing that comes up is 'Connection Error'. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it my service provider? My phone? The website itself?

I opened Cherubplay on my friend's iPhone 6 the other day on her wifi, and it loaded fine.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-27-2014, 11:47 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Mobile
I have the same thing on my Lumia 610. I live in Finland and use a local service provider called DNA. I have the problem on mobile and wifi. I can reply to my existing roleplays but I can't see the new prompts.

I've rp'd Elfangor (Animorphs), Beekiller (anon), Perigeebeast (Troll Santa), Nanna, Signless/Sufferer.
My AO3
GMT+2
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-28-2014, 01:49 AM
Reply: #3
(12-27-2014 11:47 PM)gojira86 Wrote:  I have the same thing on my Lumia 610. I live in Finland and use a local service provider called DNA. I have the problem on mobile and wifi. I can reply to my existing roleplays but I can't see the new prompts.

Well at least I know I'm not the only one!
Offline 04-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Reply: #4
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the entire website seems to run fine. Is there any way you could be more specific when you say "won't load new prompts"?

I'm a nerd with nothing better to do than play music and role play.

Check out my fan adventure, Who Are You? http://tinyurl.com/msparpprompt

-musicalBenefice

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)