Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am being returned to Previous Chats.
Offline 12-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Reply: #1
Bug I am being returned to Previous Chats.
I am unaware if this is something only I am going through or I am merely miss understanding something. This is also my first time consulting the forums so I might make a few mistakes. When using my mobile device, whenever I have a chat in MSParp and I abscond from the chat to have a new one (I suppose), it merely takes me back to that chat. Considering this appears to only happen when using my m.d., not using my laptop, I shall presume this is something that, if this does happen to others, is merely something that m.d. users should be aware of. As I did state, I don't know if anyone else has this happen. If I am making a huge mistake, please notify me.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Reply: #2
RE: I am being returned to Previous Chats.
I'm not sure I correctly understand the issue.

Absconding from a chat exits the chat but doesn't leave the chat page (so you can save the log, etc.). I'm getting the same behaviour on mobile as I do on desktop although it's more visibly pronounced on the latter because on mobile you can't see the user list disappearing.
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-20-2014, 06:48 AM
Reply: #3
(12-18-2014 03:37 PM)epithetic Wrote:  I'm not sure I correctly understand the issue.

Absconding from a chat exits the chat but doesn't leave the chat page (so you can save the log, etc.). I'm getting the same behaviour on mobile as I do on desktop although it's more visibly pronounced on the latter because on mobile you can't see the user list disappearing.

I am stating that when I click the 'new chat' button, it merely takes me back to the exact chat I just had. However, considering what you are saying, perhaps it's only with my Mobile Device... Also, I am sorry for being confusing.
Offline 01-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Reply: #4
Please report this problem to help.msparp.com so that MSPARP staff can actually address it. Thank you!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)