Freshness Rating:
  • 127 Votes - 3.94 Average
List of MSPARP Group Chats
Group Tags
Offline 03-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Reply: #31
RE: List of MSPARP Group Chats
Hello! Come to my group chat down below in my signature! You will most likely see one of these usernames down below in there, and that will be me. A few rules, may I add...

1) NSFW can be iffy. Oh, who am I kidding? None of this please. Some kissing and light things like that are allowed, but if you're gonna go fill a pail or something(XD), please take that to another thread!

2) All types of characters are allowed. This includes fantrolls, original characters, canon characters, genderbents, god tiers, grimdarks, tricksters, etc., etc.

3) Keep the bickering and fighting down to a minimum. I mean this in OOC. Fighting via IC is alright, as long as it doesn't go too far.

4) Killing and/or maiming can be allowed, as long as it is in a game, or if it is a mode your character is set in. But, before you injure someone, please make sure it is alright with the person before you do so.

5) Play and games fairly. Games like Truth or Dare, or Spin the Bottle, or any of that type of game, please play fair.

6) Drinking as allowed. It's funny sometimes to see the drunks wobble around(jk jk X3)

7) Simply have fun! :) That's what this thread is here for.

There will be a few mods around, keeping an eye on everything. But not too many, and they will mostly be placid. But don't anger one of them, and don't go against any of these rules without a moderator's permission. Otherwise, we have the consequences and the abilities to either:

a)silence you
b)kick you
c)ban you

We will resort to kicking and banning if we have to. Otherwise, have fun! :3[/i]

RP characters: CG, EB, TA, and sometimes TG, if you don't include my OCs.

OTPs that I could RP-Johnkat, Solkat, Hammertime, Gamkar, Vriskat, Karezi, etc.

Renegade, over and out.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Reply: #32
Why does parp get so horrible sometimes to the point of refreshing says something along the lines of initial error?

|Chivalry isn't weakness.|
Offline 03-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Reply: #33
If anyone is familiar with the AU AquariumStuck, I'm gonna leave this here. Rules are in the topic, and I'm just barely starting so yeah. Let's get this started, shall we?
http://msparp.com/chat/AndHeresAquariumStuck
Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Reply: #34
(03-16-2013 11:39 AM)Starri700 Wrote:  If anyone is familiar with the AU AquariumStuck, I'm gonna leave this here. Rules are in the topic, and I'm just barely starting so yeah. Let's get this started, shall we?
http://msparp.com/chat/AndHeresAquariumStuck

Restrictions? OC's allowed? Canon only? What even is this ruling?!

My OC: acrylicBloodlust

Will RP with anyone if they don't leave. Maybe. >.<

I also dabble in RPing Signless. If you want a preachy Signless that will probably call you out on your issues if you insult him first, look me up.
Offline 03-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Reply: #35
http://msparp.com/chat/do_we_even_care

Well! I've opened up a chat...

• SFW is not guaranteed, NSWF is permitted
• I'd prefer for it to be mostly OCs!
• Though this is open for anything, there'll most likely be some kind of game to stimulate interaction. All right, the game will probably be NSFW, but suggestions are open.
Offline 03-17-2013, 11:57 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-17-2013 12:00 PM by Pokemonejf101.)(Edited by Pokemonejf101.)
Reply: #36
does anyone now how to make a chat and how to be mod of your own chat and save it please please please private message me how

Does anybody know how to make a chat and save it and be mod of your own chat if so please please,please tell me private or not private¡!¡
Offline 03-20-2013, 09:46 PM (This reply was last modified: 04-03-2013 08:53 AM by MysticDragonfly.)(Edited by MysticDragonfly.)
Reply: #37
Bug RE: List of MSPARP Group Chats
-CONTENT REMOVED- - please don't post NSFW chats outside the adult forums.

tg: this shits more real than kraft mayo.
Offline 03-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Reply: #38
Yo, this is an RP for any Homestuck character. ANY.
Heres the list of fantrolls, homestucks, exc exc exc exc.
-----------------
Canon Characters
Fantrolls with -or without- Canon last names -me for example- (complain and you'll regret it, either that, then leave the chat. Now.)
Lusus~
Ancestors
Beta Characters
Gaurdians
-----------------
And the Rules
-----------------
+ Don't complain about the characters in this rp.
+ Please, please, PLEASE no godmodding.
+ Be nice -that means you, Karkat rpers- Even if you're a certain chara doesnt mean you have to stay in character out of the rp.
* Use brakets, I dont want to get confused with people not useing brakets. Brakets are these at the end of your sentence when you're not in RP mode ---> )) or )
-----------------
Im guessing thats it~ Heres the link to the rp.
http://msparp.com/chat/Yo-Rp-Here
Remember, just have fun! Dont take it too seriously.
Offline 03-22-2013, 04:37 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-22-2013 04:38 AM by caliginousArborist.)(Edited by caliginousArborist.)
Reply: #39
CG: HEY, SO I DECIDED TO START A NEW MEMO. DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE? I MOSTLY JUST ARGUED WITH MY PAST-SELVES ALL THE TIME WHILE MULTI-BANNED EVERYONE IN MY DELUSIONAL LEADER EGO TRIP. BUT THEN I THOUGHT THAT WE ACTUALLY HAD SOME GOOD IDEAS THERE, AND THAT MAYBE WE COULD MAKE IT THE OPPOSITE OF A MEMO AND MAKE IT MORE OF A TEAM CHAT. SO HOW ABOUT IT?

LET'S GET SHIT DONE.

LINK HERE ==> http://msparp.com/chat/TEAM_ADORABLOODTHIRSTY

(RULES: CANON CHARACTERS ONLY PLEASE. NO GODMODING, INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, OR GENDERBENDS FOR THE SAKE OF SIMPLICITY AND RESPECT. THANK YOU.)
Offline 03-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Reply: #40
(03-20-2013 09:46 PM)hermesHerald Wrote:  http://msparp.com/chat/theserketscircus

NSFW
8DSM KINKS INVITED
VANILLA ALLOWED, DON'T SAY WE DIDN'T WARN YOU, FUCKASS
NO SCAT/PISS
NO TENTA/FUTA
IF THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON THAT THE CIRCUS FOLK DON'T LIKE, THEY'LL HANDLE IT

AU ALLOWED
WANT TO DO AN OC? FINE, 8UT THE CIRCUS FOLK MAY NOT TAKE TOO KINDLY TO NEWCOMERS

DON'T GET TO WILD, NOW KIDS.
AND DON'T MESS WITH THE TRAINED MUSCLE8EASTS- THEY 8ITE.

Is it really that goddamn hard to NOT advertise your NSFW shit here?

I'm gonna deck it!

I go by Xenmas on Skype, Trollplay Forums, and just about anywhere else, really.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)