Freshness Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
Forum Update to Protect Adult Users
Offline 11-29-2014, 05:50 AM
Reply: #1
Forum Update to Protect Adult Users
We have added some new features to the board. Now, only users who are over 18 years of age will be able to view certain sections of the forums. Moreover, we have added a tag which you can attach to the memo subject to make your posts visible only to those who are over 18.

When you start a new memo with adult content in it, you'll see a little dropdown menu next to Memo Subject that says "No Prefix" by default. Click on this and you should be able to select NSFW/18+ provided you are actually over 18. (It will be grayed out if you are underage.)

If a NSFW version of a board exists, then use that board for your NSFW posts and don't bother with the prefix tag. Don't put a NSFW tagged post in a SFW section if a NSFW section already exists.

If you post NSFW content in your post without tagging it, the tag may be added on later by a moderator, but if you do this repeatedly, you may get in trouble just because it's annoying to have to do it.

Anyone found to be lying about their age will be banned, not only from these forums, but also from MSPARP and any of its affiliated roleplay services.

There's an automatic age-verification script that runs at midnight so newly registered users may not have access to the NSFW/18+ sections of the Forums for up to 24 hours depending on what time of day they register. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-29-2014, 07:09 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Forum Update to Protect Adult Users
Thanks for this. It really takes a load off for us when making chatgroups.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-30-2014, 02:53 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-30-2014 03:03 AM by Anteyu.)(Edited by Anteyu.)
Reply: #3
I'm having an issue. I didn't put my birth year when I made my forum account. I'm on mobile, so I cant do anything to change it. I'm over 18, and am stuck locked out of the nsfw stuff

A friend showed me how to do the stuff on mobile. Issue resolved

[Image: tumblr_lzk6d0DB5f1r5hl2i.gif]
x1(list)
Offline 11-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Reply: #4
I'm still blocked from the nsfw chats

[Image: tumblr_lzk6d0DB5f1r5hl2i.gif]
Offline 11-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Reply: #5
Give the stuff about 24 hours at least, since the checks to update the 18+ people go in at around midnight each night, so if your still having issues by the end of tomorrow let us know.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 12-17-2014, 05:57 AM
Reply: #6
I'm over 18 and yet I am not being allowed to view the 18+ threads still. please help
Offline 12-17-2014, 08:03 AM
Reply: #7
(12-17-2014 05:57 AM)silentCartographer Wrote:  I'm over 18 and yet I am not being allowed to view the 18+ threads still. please help
Have you updated your age on your profile? If so, how long ago did you update your age? It takes up to 24 hours to view the 18+ threads.

i rp as gamzee, kurloz, human!lil cal, calsprite and dirk.
x1(list)
Offline 05-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Reply: #8
I need to get in and I meet all of the requirements and all that. I just joined an hour ago, didn't put my birth date in, help please?
Offline 05-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Reply: #9
(05-21-2015 04:26 PM)eccentricCygnini Wrote:  I need to get in and I meet all of the requirements and all that. I just joined an hour ago, didn't put my birth date in, help please?

Under the MSPARP-logo there should be a little box with some of your account's info. In there you should see a User CP-option.
Press that then look at the left side, there should be some options. Go in to "Edit Profile", you should se a lot of different options, one of them should be about your birthdate! Hope I explained it well.

[Image: GoNfHp9.png]
Offline 05-21-2015, 11:57 PM
Reply: #10
Thanks so much, I'll try to enjoy this awesome site. You explained it well, its taken care of. Have a nice memorial day weekend!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)