Freshness Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 4.17 Average
New Homestuck RP (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)
Group Tags
Offline 11-13-2014, 12:29 PM (This reply was last modified: 11-02-2015 11:24 AM by Pixelpaw.)(Edited by Pixelpaw.)
Reply: #1
New Homestuck RP (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)
THIS PROJECT IS NOW ON HIATUS. AN END DATE IS YET TO BE DETERMINED.

Listen, I know this has been a long time coming. I've been much too busy with work, school, and my numerous other projects (which I will continue to post on these forums) and I can't do it anymore. I promised to keep Anteyu's spirit alive, and so I will eventually return to this project. Someday. To Bee, Kyle, and the rest of you guys who have been here the whole time, don't you forget about this. I hope that when the time comes, you'll be ready. Until then, I'll see you guys around the interweb.

--Pixel

FUR THE KIDS:
The first part of the session has begun! (This link takes you to my RP chatroom) Status: Down until August

I have started posting the chat logs here!

THE CHARACTER INFO HAS BEEN MOVED TO HERE! (IN PROGRESS!)

Almost full up...

Lucy Darnell has begun her fantastic adventure, and so far there's just been a bunch of crazy nonsense! However, no plot detail in Homestuck goes to waste, as you know... and I plan to uphold that tradition.

THE ONLY REMAINING TROLL IS BURGUNDY.

THE TROLLTAG COMBINATIONS: Elementary Particles

Here's the details as of now:

CURRENT SPOTS TAKEN:

Clover Charm STAY AWAY FROM ME LUCKY CHARMS Clover Charm
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply
Offline 11-13-2014, 12:42 PM
Reply: #2
RE: New Homestuck RP
Sounds like it'd be fun. A little more specifics and some rules and I might be in
Offline 11-14-2014, 09:17 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-14-2014 10:50 AM by Pixelpaw.)(Edited by Pixelpaw.)
Reply: #3
(11-13-2014 12:42 PM)Anteyu Wrote:  Sounds like it'd be fun. A little more specifics and some rules and I might be in

Alright, I'm glad to see at least someone interested. I'm rather wishing I'd added a few exclamation marks to my purrevious post. Well, I'm going to update the original post with more infurmation on what I'm intending to do.

On a side note, did you notice the exception of Nannasprite from the sprites list?
Offline 11-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Reply: #4
Hey I'd love to join this! ^u^
but do the chumhandles really have to be gY, Yg, zW, or Wz? Because my OC already has a chumhandle and I can't imagine anything that would fit her better
of course, I'm sure I could think of something if I really had to! :3
Offline 11-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Reply: #5
(11-14-2014 09:42 AM)confettiExplosion Wrote:  Hey I'd love to join this! ^u^
but do the chumhandles really have to be gY, Yg, zW, or Wz? Because my OC already has a chumhandle and I can't imagine anything that would fit her better
of course, I'm sure I could think of something if I really had to! :3

Ah, it was just a cool idea to make the handles mean something. To be honest it was just something I came up with a few weeks before I found these forums. So it's really up to you!
Offline 11-14-2014, 12:39 PM
Reply: #6
This seems like it could be interesting.

I'd probably make a new OC for this, so the chumhandle pattern wouldn't be an issue for me. (I'd probably need a thesaurus, but I can handle that.) Also, I'm rather flexible when it comes to what Class and Aspect to play, though I like Blood and Breath.
Offline 11-14-2014, 01:14 PM
Reply: #7
Hi! This sounds really cool, and I would love to join it!
x1(list)
Offline 11-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Reply: #8
I'd like to join as well. http://pastebin.com/miFghtev < The little description I wrote for the OC that I will be using for this rp
Offline 11-15-2014, 12:21 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-15-2014 12:28 AM by Pixelpaw.)(Edited by Pixelpaw.)
Reply: #9
(11-14-2014 12:39 PM)RaichuKFM Wrote:  This seems like it could be interesting.

I'd probably make a new OC for this, so the chumhandle pattern wouldn't be an issue for me. (I'd probably need a thesaurus, but I can handle that.) Also, I'm rather flexible when it comes to what Class and Aspect to play, though I like Blood and Breath.

Sounds great! I'm going to try responding to whoever possible whenever possible. Based on the willingness to follow the Elementary chumhandle pattern, I'll bring that up later-- since we haven't started yet it's not incredibly relevant.

Another detail I meant to mention was that I'm still new to this and debating wether to only host this or actually joining-- I'm not sure how RP is carried out on forums.

(11-14-2014 01:14 PM)Janus3997 Wrote:  Hi! This sounds really cool, and I would love to join it!

Cool! The more, the merrier. We've got, not counting me, three kids and a troll-- we've got a good start here.

On a side note I accidentally rebubbled this post

::S Haha oh well.
Offline 11-15-2014, 01:34 AM
Reply: #10
(11-14-2014 01:45 PM)tentacle-the-rapist Wrote:  I'd like to join as well. http://pastebin.com/miFghtev < The little description I wrote for the OC that I will be using for this rp

Looks good. I'm considering having things begin to be planned out somewhat for the trolls first as the whole 'Trollian Timeline' has to be addressed.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)