Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Unidentified chat"
Offline 10-13-2014, 09:55 AM
Reply: #1
"Unidentified chat"
Everytime I try to start a new rp I'm sent to "http://unsupported.msparp.com/chat/undefined"
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-14-2014, 04:56 AM (This reply was last modified: 10-14-2014 04:56 AM by gojira86.)(Edited by gojira86.)
Reply: #2
RE: "Unidentified chat"
Sounds terribly inconvenient. :( Could you give some more information than this, so the code-savvy folks know where to look? For example have you tried the usual routines to deal with site problems (update browser, clear cookies & cache)? Are you using the site on a computer or a mobile? What browser are/were you using and have you tried a different one?

I've rp'd Elfangor (Animorphs), Beekiller (anon), Perigeebeast (Troll Santa), Nanna, Signless/Sufferer.
My AO3
GMT+2
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 10-23-2014, 07:02 AM
Reply: #3
(10-14-2014 04:56 AM)gojira86 Wrote:  Sounds terribly inconvenient. :( Could you give some more information than this, so the code-savvy folks know where to look? For example have you tried the usual routines to deal with site problems (update browser, clear cookies & cache)? Are you using the site on a computer or a mobile? What browser are/were you using and have you tried a different one?

I've tried to clear my cache, my browser is updated, I use google chrome. This only happens on my laptop, say I'll start a chat on a tab and I can search for a chat on a second tab and it'll send me to a chat, only once though, I have to restart the process over again.
Find all replies by this user
Offline 01-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Reply: #4
If you're still experiencing this problem, please contact help.msparp.com and open a ticket, giving us as much information about your system and browser. Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)