Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Is adding gif's to text only something MSPARP staff can do?
Offline 09-03-2014, 08:06 AM
Reply: #1
Is adding gif's to text only something MSPARP staff can do?
I saw a PARP staff member enter a chat I was on and he put a moving gif in his text, not a link but an actual moving gif. Can others do this or is this just a permission that comes with staff moderator status? Curious because it looked really cool, and it would help with my Arquius roleplays.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 11-25-2014, 10:32 AM
Reply: #2
RE: Is adding gif's to text only something MSPARP staff can do?
(09-03-2014 08:06 AM)Bigbroryan Wrote:  I saw a PARP staff member enter a chat I was on and he put a moving gif in his text, not a link but an actual moving gif. Can others do this or is this just a permission that comes with staff moderator status? Curious because it looked really cool, and it would help with my Arquius roleplays.

Yeah that's a staff-only thing, they have special codethings that only they can do I think. Letting the general public use gifs would be too distracting and bad for people with epilepsy.

--Lia
x1(list)
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-14-2020, 09:15 PM
Reply: #3
I don't think so. more helpful hints They are providing all types of services for us. If you are not able to use it, there may be issues on your account. So first solve the issues and try once again. I am also using it.
Offline 02-18-2020, 07:19 AM
Reply: #4
(02-14-2020 09:15 PM)zaiyamariya Wrote:  I don't think so. more helpful hints They are providing all types of services for us. If you are not able to use it, there may be issues on your account. So first solve the issues and try once again. I am also using it.

This bot is kinda ironic...
"I don't think so"
-zaiyamariya 2020

[Image: giphy.gif]

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
ALSO IM GAY

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)