Freshness Rating:
  • 36 Votes - 4.44 Average
Creating a Homestuck OC - A Not-So-Short Guide
Offline 12-11-2016, 12:12 PM (This reply was last modified: 12-11-2016 12:13 PM by immunditia.)(Edited by immunditia.)
Reply: #21
Questioning
I have absolutely no idea if you're still going to respond to new comments or not, but I made an account specifically to write this Spade / Heart But anyways, I have a question on making a fantroll.

I have been making fantrolls for a while now, to the point I have an entire hemospectrum. However, the one troll I don't have is in the violet spectrum.

Let's say there is a crack in an egg. Much like a chicken egg, it is hard and not soft unlike Nemo.

I did an expierment with a chicken egg but still wanted more information.

Let's say there is a crack. But it's small. Eventually the embryo will start leaking out but not until the grub is almost too big to affect. Is it possibly to affect to the horns to where there are little to none (rather they be visible or non exsistant) Or, would that make it a Mary/Gary Sue/Stu and or a mutant?
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 12-13-2016, 06:17 AM
Reply: #22
RE: Creating a Homestuck OC - A Not-So-Short Guide
I think that horns come in all shapes and sizes and having an entire thought out reason for characteristics aren't entirely essential. (We never found out in the comic how Equius broke his horn for example.) However, if the violet is insecure about his horns, then he could use that convoluted story as some excuse for his weird horns.

[Image: 9bb7pc.gif]

Do the evolution
x1 x1(list)
Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Reply: #23
Just wunnu say; Amazing guide. I've used this countless time, for an even less countable amount of ocs. Thanks!

Call me JEANS. Or KOBAKE. Or ZACH. Just call me WHATEVER.
Ouo
ouO
Offline 07-17-2017, 11:32 PM
Reply: #24
You have no idea how helpful this was, thank you!

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 2 Guest(s)