Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MSPARP Chat links Invalid
Offline 05-27-2014, 02:55 AM
Reply: #1
Question MSPARP Chat links Invalid
Whenever I try to surf the internet for a good MSPARP chatroom, I try to click the link but it just redirects me to the MSPARP homepage, or it simply says the url is not found. I would really like to go to these chatrooms, but I do not know what the problem is! It happens on my computer and my phone (which I mostly use my phone). Does this happen to anyone else? How can I fix this? I tried to retype the url in the url box, but it just keeps happening.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-27-2014, 06:56 AM
Reply: #2
RE: MSPARP Chat links Invalid
I'm not an expert on this, but you might have clicked on an old link, and the chatroom hasn't been re-created since the server move. I have my old group chat bookmarked, and since I haven't re-created in yet, everytime I use the bookmark it says the URL is invalid:
Quote:Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

I suggest you try checking that the links you find have a recent date.

I've rp'd Elfangor (Animorphs), Beekiller (anon), Perigeebeast (Troll Santa), Nanna, Signless/Sufferer.
My AO3
GMT+2
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 05-28-2014, 03:03 AM
Reply: #3
RE: MSPARP Chat links Invalid
Thank you very much! I had my suspicions of this, but it is great to finally have some help! I appreciate your time, take care and have a great day!
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)