Freshness Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.13 Average
PESTERCHUM MASTERLIST
Offline 02-20-2015, 03:07 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-20-2015 03:19 AM by irrelevantEnthusiast.)(Edited by irrelevantEnthusiast.)
Reply: #31
RE: PESTERCHUM MASTERLIST
You can find me at irrelevantEnthusiast, anxiousComposer, secretSeeker,futuristic Godhead, encryptedMelody, harmonicaRenegade, annoyedAlchemist, vendictiveSmuggler, elegantRobber, jovialJester, knottedProfessor, arcaneEquinox, aristocraticMartyr, ballisticEternity, pocketRocket, grimEnthusiast, aquaticButterscotch, melancholyDictator, and 50+ more characters.

(11-28-2014 03:17 PM)AmporaAvenger Wrote:  My Pesterchum is FutureOverlord, and I'm on sometimes. I don't bite! :P

Hey do you wanna rp? :DDD
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-02-2015, 06:29 AM (This reply was last modified: 03-02-2015 06:31 AM by Papercut.)(Edited by Papercut.)
Reply: #32
razorParchment (OOC) simulatedSurgeon IC, definedPainkiller IC and illuminatiHatecrime IC. (This is what we are supposed to do, right?)
Offline 03-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Reply: #33
Lostrefrain or NauticalDemure c:

[Image: PRo9SZp.png]
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Reply: #34
You can find me at sempiternalEgg~ Please tell me who you are beforehand though, please! u0u

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ ᶤᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ᵈᵃʸˢ xeggx ʷʰᵒ ᶰᵉᵉᵈˢ ᵃ ˡᶤᶠᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵉᵍˢ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ?
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-06-2015, 05:03 AM (This reply was last modified: 11-03-2016 09:49 PM by sentientApocolypse.)(Edited by sentientApocolypse.)
Reply: #35
My pchums are sentientApocolypse and fortissimoFantasia. Both will respond with roleplay unless you OOC bracket. The first is my kidsona and the second a hiding fuschia. :^)

you are the nighttime fear
you are the morning when it's clear
when it's over, you'll start
you're my head
you're my heart
Offline 03-07-2015, 01:33 AM
Reply: #36
inexplicablyGhastly [OOC], ghastlyResonance [IC] <--- Shitty self-insert-esque that I threw together out of extreme boredom, tends to lean towards Kankri-ish, rp at own risk

I'm doing a fanventure, SGRUB Sigma! Go check it out, maybe?
NOTE: I am running Oppositestuck until radioactiveKitten has their internet returned!
Offline 03-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Reply: #37
(03-07-2015 01:33 AM)inexplicablyGhastly Wrote:  inexplicablyGhastly [OOC], ghastlyResonance [IC] <--- Shitty self-insert-esque that I threw together out of extreme boredom, tends to lean towards Kankri-ish, rp at own risk

I think I'd take that risk
At my risk
Of your risk
Riskxecption
Idk
I'd love to roleplay with your 'shitty self-insert-esque that I threw to together out of extreme bordem'.

you are the nighttime fear
you are the morning when it's clear
when it's over, you'll start
you're my head
you're my heart
Offline 04-15-2015, 07:38 AM
Reply: #38
'Ey guys I rp as tab,and my fantroll,and my all time forever otp is pb and j,,,and it would be awesome if ya added me peace out ! X3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Offline 04-22-2015, 10:05 AM (This reply was last modified: 04-22-2015 10:10 AM by 8adSpider8itch.)(Edited by 8adSpider8itch.)
Reply: #39
Mine is moodyEcholocater. And I RP as my fan troll Vleera. Tell me who you is in OOC first. OK?

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Away 04-25-2015, 08:47 AM
Reply: #40
discordDissident. Up for roleplays or just chatting in general.

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)