Freshness Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.13 Average
PESTERCHUM MASTERLIST
Offline 03-20-2014, 11:18 PM (This reply was last modified: 03-05-2015 02:47 AM by Yung Venuz.)(Edited by Yung Venuz.)
Reply: #1
PESTERCHUM MASTERLIST
Here you will reply to this post with pesterchum handles if you want people to add and talk to you, hopefully with parameters for such. Please do not start other forums, and please say if you RP or are OOC.

Pop pop, brrrrrap!
I'm Y.V. I have one non-Homestuck OC. Message me if you need something or want to RP for whatever reason I guess, and remember to report posts that violate rules!
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Reply: #2
RE: PESTERCHUM MASTERLIST
You can find me on Pesterchum as overloadAlchemist
I'll respond to anything, though if you don't OOC bracket it, you'll likely be responded to in character by one of my numerous OC's who range from perverted to crazier then a Subjuggulator on a Faygo bender...
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-22-2014, 07:54 AM
Reply: #3
you can find me at sharkBelligerant and atomicCoder

Roleplay list : tennantworshiper.tumblr.com/roleplay-characters (also thats my blog so follows are appreciated)
"I see fear in your eyes. Do you fear me, or its your own weakness what you fear?"
Find all replies by this user
Offline 04-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Reply: #4
I'm not online much, but my main handle is statisticalAnomaly, I use it both for casual chats and RP. Let me know which one you're looking for.

I've rp'd Elfangor (Animorphs), Beekiller (anon), Perigeebeast (Troll Santa), Nanna, Signless/Sufferer.
My AO3
GMT+2
Offline 04-08-2014, 11:36 AM
Reply: #5
Yep, my pesterchum is just like my name here. RP will be initiated unless OOC brackets are used or I know in advance that you just want to talk.

OC: agileTormentor
I have a strange affinity for RPing bronze bloods but can be found as my OC often as well. I can do Caliborn and Signless upon request but they're not my best. As of late, I've also been attempting Eridan.
Willing to RP with anyone really, no matter how much better/worse they are than me.

PM's work mIrAcLeS. Try one.
Offline 04-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Reply: #6
Hello there, I saw this thread and I hope no one minds if I put my handle up here. My pesterchum is an older version (I can't for the life of me get the newer ones to work,) and I'm not on as much as I would like but I'm the same as I am on here, gamicCalcographer. If you want to talk out of character, please say it with OOC: or in (()), [[]], ect so I know, otherwise I'll whip out my weird rustblood oc and creep you out accidentally. ^^; but please feel free to pester the crap out of me, I'll try to get back to you if you do.

I'm Karkat, Kankri, Kurloz, Sollux, and Dave; willing to try others. I also made Chatroom A-Comfortable-Hive.
Offline 04-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Reply: #7
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and remind those who haven't read my Bio that my handle is aureatePeafowl and that I'm both a very friendly peep and almost always online.

So, if you have any doubt, urgent issue that should be fixed ASAP, a request for me, or just want to talk, you're always free to contact me.
Offline 05-01-2014, 12:50 PM (This reply was last modified: 05-01-2014 12:51 PM by CanineGuitarist.)(Edited by CanineGuitarist.)
Reply: #8
SomniacScientist8, somewhatStupid, matrixBiologist, and datAss
the first one is my main handle and i rp with it.
Offline 05-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Reply: #9
im ailedApperception and id love if people talked to me!!! i sure could use some new peeps to chat with tbh :^0!!

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
Offline 05-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Reply: #10
Mine's eternallyDamned! I'm open for OOC chat or RPing if anyone wants!

I roleplay as Dirk, Dave, and my two OCs*, eternallyDamned (My fankid) and vexingAnalytic (My fantroll).

Roleplay good JohnDave with me and I am yours forever.

*NOW INCLUDING avianAuthority (Other fantroll).

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)