Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Retrieving your logs!!
Offline 03-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Reply: #1
Retrieving your logs!!
An incredibly helpful and savvy PARP user sent this to the Tumblr:

I'd like to suggest for people who would like to save their logs to utilize the google cache. pasting

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:

in front of a URL will take you there. :) All the log pages may not be there, but a majority of them ought to be.

I assume you need that colon at the end so don't forgot that it's cache:http://msparp.com/chat/penguinbutts or whatever.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Retrieving your logs!!
I've tried that and NOT A SINGLE ONE of my logs was available. NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE. It just says google can't find the page or whatever. I've tried it multiple times, with multiple logs. Is it likely that those logs are gone forever with no chance to recover them?

Almost always on as the Disciple. Have been known to play Psiioniic and Dolorosa as well.

Ask me about my art and/or infuriating fantrolls.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 03-21-2014, 09:26 AM
Reply: #3
Yo, seconding that this does not work as advertised. If you could contact the user to see if maybe there are quotation marks needed or something. I tried several variations, and I received bupkis. Which is apparently a word that's in my computer's spelling dictionary??

Characters I play: Bro (under this handle), Dave, John, Roxy, and a troll version of Demyx from Kingdom Hearts (melodiousNocturne).
Find all replies by this user
Offline 03-25-2014, 05:45 AM
Reply: #4
I tried it with one of my group chats and all the logs found were from January 11th or older.

I've rp'd Elfangor (Animorphs), Beekiller (anon), Perigeebeast (Troll Santa), Nanna, Signless/Sufferer.
My AO3
GMT+2
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)