Freshness Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
CHERUBPLAY Forums Too
Offline 02-21-2014, 04:16 PM
Reply: #1
CHERUBPLAY Forums Too
The owner of CHERUBPLAY asked if we could have these Forums double as the CHERUBPLAY Forums and I said sure, why not. So uh... I guess these are now the MSPARP & CHERUBPLAY Forums. Should maybe come up with a catchier title....

Let us know if there are any specifically CHERUBPLAY Forum sections you'd like added.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Reply: #2
RE: CHERUBPLAY Forums Too
This is really great! Though I want to ask if there's any way that you could move the already existing prompt thread we have here to the Promptstuck board. It's kind of really out of place in the roleplaying feelings section now... Link to said thread: http://msparp-forums.org/showthread.php?tid=613

If not...I will simply rebuild!

I most frequently play Kanaya, Porrim, and Aranea though I also play the Dolorosa, Vriska, Mindfang, Rose and Kankri on occasion.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 02-23-2014, 12:16 AM
Reply: #3
I can see about moving it if you like....
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Offline 02-23-2014, 08:27 AM (This reply was last modified: 02-23-2014 08:29 AM by Aondeug.)(Edited by Aondeug.)
Reply: #4
I'd love that if you could. I can just as easily make a new one, but I feel kind of weird about having multiple versions of threads open at once...Thank you very much for having it moved!

I most frequently play Kanaya, Porrim, and Aranea though I also play the Dolorosa, Vriska, Mindfang, Rose and Kankri on occasion.
Find all replies by this user

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)