Freshness Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Detailed Setup Instructions
Offline 02-05-2014, 04:18 AM
Reply: #1
Detailed Setup Instructions
Good morning, my apologies if this has been answered elsewhere and I missed it, but I wanted to ask about how to set up an msparp instance and I can't seem to find any clear documentation on it.

I checked out the code from github, set up the required database and redis, added the config and started the daemon. I can get far enough that starting it up doesn't throw any errors, but I have no idea where to go from there.

Attempting to access the instance doesn't yield any results, I am guessing that there may be a schema I need for the databases or some such, but I couldn't find that either.

Help?

If life deals you a losing hand, cheat.
Visit this user's website Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 09-23-2019, 08:54 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Detailed Setup Instructions
I thought I could know about the game or movie form here. But you haven't mentioned anything about it. Try to add some game and the ways to play it lip injections. Add some links to the movie. I wish to see it.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Offline 01-14-2020, 09:51 PM
Reply: #3
RE: Detailed Setup Instructions
Here they have shared the detailed description for the past epyon_avenger gaming. printer error It is helpful for the players to know more about the game. After reading this I like to play the game. Thank you so much.
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)