Poll: Would you be interested in joining and sticking around in the RP?
I'm fully interested as-is
I'd be interested with some tweaking
Not at all interested
[Show Results]

Freshness Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Danganronpa OC: Weekly Fanganronpa
Group TagsOC Fandom
Offline 07-03-2020, 02:19 AM
Reply: #1
Danganronpa OC: Weekly Fanganronpa
It's been way too long since the last Danganronpa OC chat and way too long since the last Danganronpa period, so I'm looking to put a chat together.

Ideally there'll be 16 students, a mastermind, class trials and an overarching plot. However, I know that there aren't that many people still kicking around here that are willing to go for a fast-paced plot-heavy chat.

To that end I propose Weekly Fanganronpa, where people only need to give it their all for one day a week; the class trial. Of course I want students to be interacting and exploring the school, but any plot-relevant information will be in a Google doc so anyone can catch up at any time. Essentially, 5 days of the week are Exploration and Free Time, with 1 day for investigation and 1 day for the class trial.

This way it might even be possible to start constructing a new killing game before the first is over, so that people who are eliminated can interact with their new characters and a new setting while the first is winding down.

I'm especially looking for people who want to be the killers/victims, or even the mastermind. So that character designs and locations can be even more expansive (like the branch heads in DR3), I'm thinking of making it Hope's Peak University.

However, before I go ahead and put the chat together, I really need to know how many people would actually be interested. I'm all for it, but I can't have it fizzling on me before the first trial is even over. Regardless of what the answer ends up being, thanks for reading.
Find all replies by this user
Edit this reply Quote this message in a reply
Offline 07-17-2020, 03:56 PM
Reply: #2
RE: Danganronpa OC: Weekly Fanganronpa
I don't know if this is still up but I'm totally down for this :0000
Find all replies by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Board jump:

User(s) browsing this memo: 1 Guest(s)